Rd 23 (GF) captain discussion

Started by Blues Blues Blues, August 25, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark

No one thinking Buddy (VC) this week at home against RICHMOND...

Or just sticking with Rocky into Priddis or Sloane..

Sydney_Rox

Buddy as the VC sounds like a great idea into rocky

ubeaut

Nah Rance goes OK on Buddy. Hoping for 95-110 but not expecting much more. But u never know with Buddy..

Chrispy75

Robbie Gray into Rocky, or Rocky into Libba?

Will make the call after Friday night game and see how I am tracking in the Grand Finals.

GCSkiwi

Quote from: ///////////////////////// on August 26, 2014, 04:09:36 PM
Minson did nothing in the VFL so the dogs might offer up some useless spuds for Mummy to feast on.

Hmm interesting, didn't think about this... Rocky into Mummy perhaps - bit risky though.

kilbluff1985

i think Minson will still come in cant have Campbell up against Mumford lol

ubeaut

Minson is in. JPK still out. Barlow is in.

Anyone tempted by Barlow for VC?

Sydney_Rox

Colty

Rocky into Sloane if I'm battling and need a miracle.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Sydney_Rox on August 28, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
barlow wont play

ok mate i'm not getting excited about him being named but think you should consider this

what's more risky

bringing him in this week if the doctors have cleared him and managing his workload by playing him forward a bit

or

not play him risk losing and perhaps having to bring him into an elimination final probably being rusty and lacking match fitness

i know i'd rather play him

tor01doc

Ricochet

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on August 28, 2014, 11:19:09 PM
Quote from: Sydney_Rox on August 28, 2014, 10:28:15 PM
barlow wont play

ok mate i'm not getting excited about him being named but think you should consider this

what's more risky

bringing him in this week if the doctors have cleared him and managing his workload by playing him forward a bit

or

not play him risk losing and perhaps having to bring him into an elimination final probably being rusty and lacking match fitness

i know i'd rather play him
They'd only play him if he's ready. Its a thumb issue and he's only missed a couple so being rusty/not match fit won't be an issue at all.

no eye deer

My opponents got Jelwood as Captain. I've got Rocky VC. Should I roll the dice with Rocky or play safe with Jelwood? Big decision! Going to go Sloane at home vs the Saints if my VC fails.

GoLions

Quote from: no eye deer on August 30, 2014, 04:43:03 PM
My opponents got Jelwood as Captain. I've got Rocky VC. Should I roll the dice with Rocky or play safe with Jelwood? Big decision! Going to go Sloane at home vs the Saints if my VC fails.
If he has Jelwood C probably play it safe with Jelwood VC unless you really need to make up some points

no eye deer

Quote from: GoLions16 on August 30, 2014, 04:43:53 PM
Quote from: no eye deer on August 30, 2014, 04:43:03 PM
If he has Jelwood C probably play it safe with Jelwood VC unless you really need to make up some points

The way the Freo/Pot game is going I'm going to need to make up points. Brought in Barlow, plus Pav and Gray letting me down.