which rookies are gonna shine?

Started by 4INAROW, April 22, 2014, 11:44:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4INAROW

my team

B: swallow, mitchell, jaensch, enright, suckling, langdon.    langford, mcdonald

M: ablett, rockliff, beams, libba, macrae, polec, tyson, dunstan.  ellis, crouch.

R: sandi, jacobs.   derickx, thurlow.

F: danger, zorko, pavlich, dusty, impey, taylor.  ambrose, JKH.

with plenty of downgrade options on offer this week, just wondering what players to bring in( if any) and who to cull.

going for league win with $235k in the bank and 26 trades left

cheers guys.

maygs

Ellis will drop in value due to his 2 this week (that will hang around for another 2 weeks).  If you don't care about him as a cash cow - then leave him otherwise I would drop him now for someone similar to Robertson.

IMO Impey has out-lived his use.  There are better rookie options, but as you have some cash available (bank and above trade) you might just have enough money to upgrade to NRoo.

These trades would give you 60-100 more points and a better cashcow.

Keeper27

Quote from: maygs on April 22, 2014, 11:54:36 AM
Ellis will drop in value due to his 2 this week (that will hang around for another 2 weeks).  If you don't care about him as a cash cow - then leave him otherwise I would drop him now for someone similar to Robertson.

IMO Impey has out-lived his use.  There are better rookie options, but as you have some cash available (bank and above trade) you might just have enough money to upgrade to NRoo.

this.

4INAROW

cheers maygs, sounds like a good idea.

any of the other rookies on the bubble stand out as must haves?

cutler seems to have good JS if hes named back with hanley as mentioned in another thread

4INAROW

tor01doc

Ellis won't drop if he doesn't play - but Robertson seems an ideal guy to grab on the bubble.

And maybe Dunstan to Lloyd via Taylor's DPP (will be handy having a M/F DPP in mids after that move too)

OR to Fasolo??

4INAROW

cheers doc, maybe impey to n.roo can wait another week, so i can grab lloyd and/or robertson this week?

Blues Blues Blues

Quote from: Keeper27 on April 22, 2014, 11:58:18 AM
Quote from: maygs on April 22, 2014, 11:54:36 AM

this.

Impey seems to have strong JS, and with a BE of only 16 he still has coin to make. I was going to trade him to Lloyd, but have decided to trade Dunstan instead, switch Taylor to mids and open up the DPP link.

This gives me more cash in the war chest for next weeks premo upgrade bonanza (it's sad how excited I get at the prospect of trading in a premium)

timtim