Poll - Crouch v Robertson

Started by 4820, April 18, 2014, 08:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Had intended to bring Crouch in to my team (assuming he was selected).
Was pretty impressed with Nick Robertson last night !
Given Brisbane are palying kids, perhaps Robertson has better job security ?
Vote away, thoughts welcome ?

RaisyDaisy

Both look like they will be nice cash generators

Get both if you can. Grab Crouch this week, and then downgrade a starting mid rookie to Robertson next week

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on April 18, 2014, 08:55:25 AM
Both look like they will be nice cash generators

Get both if you can. Grab Crouch this week, and then downgrade a starting mid rookie to Robertson next week

I've just added a poll "Raisy D"  ;)

Keeper27

Brang crouch in this week.
Who to cull early for Robertson?

Polex/Dunstan/Ellis? ?

For me it would prob be Ellis I think...... I suppose it depends how much more cash Ellis has to make !!!

dmac07

Tyson and Ellis to Robertson and Griffen/Swan next week? Just a thought.

Keeper27

Quote from: dmac07 on April 18, 2014, 12:05:20 PM
Griffen/Swan next week?

Swan got a BE of 106. (116 highest score)
Griffin got a BE of 156. (102 highest score)

have they both shown enough to justify them back as true "Premiums" ??

dmac07

Quote from: Keeper27 on April 18, 2014, 12:09:05 PM
Griffen/Swan next week?

Perhaps Griffen over Swan to save having 3 pies in the  mids. If you have a little cash already there could look at Fyfe, Rockliff, even Dal Santo. Id like Selwood but with round 8 bye and likely to push 700k soon he will have to wait.

timtim

See if Crouch is actually named and NOT the sub.

If Crouch is not named (he's been named in the SANFL as well along with the extended bench) or is the sub then I'd hold and look to get Robertson in next week.

In a perfect world you'd get both Crouch and Robertson in this/next week. For me I would like to go:

Tyson > Crouch = $210k
Aish > Robertson = $160k-ish

Then next stop: premium upgrade time!

jfitty

Griffen/Swan next week?

Griffin didn't have a great preseason due to his back injury, so a few low scores are acceptable. If he tons up again this week I think I'll be jumping on.

Swan on the other hand I'm not so sure about. Already having enough round 8 mid premiums means I wouldn't consider him until after the bye, but he still doesn't look right this year.

Bully

Quote from: jfitty on April 18, 2014, 12:36:26 PM
Griffen/Swan next week?

Griffin didn't have a great preseason due to his back injury, so a few low scores are acceptable. If he tons up again this week I think I'll be jumping on.

Swan on the other hand I'm not so sure about. Already having enough round 8 mid premiums means I wouldn't consider him until after the bye, but he still doesn't look right this year.

Swan & Griffen are proven premos and will lift, I just hope they slowly work into some form over the next few weeks. Both should be under the 550k mark by round 9 & 10 which is a significant discount to their starting price. I may even bring in Griff just prior to the round 8 game against Melbourne, if nothing else, he could prove to be a great VC/C choice.

brudski

Ellis looks the most up and down out of your group he should be the first to go. I wouldn't touch Polec or Dunstan yet. Polec looking in great form and Dunstan should still make money to.I'm seriously considering going from ellis to robertson. Then using that cash with cash in the bank to bring in Jelwood for maybe Tyson l'll take a hit for round 8 to get Jelwood before he hits over 700k. If you can tho get crouch this week and robertson next week.

Anthonyyyy

There is also Gray that looks the goods and im expecting Cripps to have a stellar (might be a bit biased) and people will wanna get him into and that's just mids alone people want Lloyd and Cutler also arghhh

vmac66

With Robertsons JS , are any of the large number of lions injured due to come back soon .?

Anthonyyyy

a few defenders more then anything and anyways there are people behind him to be dropped from what I have heard so should be a good pick