597k replacement for Sloane

Started by HotTiges, June 28, 2015, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotTiges

ok so another Sloane trader here.. all options there require McKenzie to Steele to free up cash. Not enough for Beams/Priddis/Danger which is annoying..

my current mids are

Fyfe, Pendlebury, JPK, Ward, Selwood, Wines, SLOANE, Cripps (Boston, Ellis, McKenzie)

7 trades and 27k

leaning towards Hannerbery/Armitage but that chews up the funds..or i can grab Barlow or Lewis (yeah i know) with 1 trade..

Holz

depends on your forward situation.

Gunston at 440k looks a good option as besides the 22 he is averaging 100. Im doing this while buddy is away so i have 6 premo forwards and when he is back ill just have a f7.

Jimmykidd

HotTiges

Quote from: Holz on June 28, 2015, 08:25:55 PM
depends on your forward situation.

Gunston at 440k looks a good option as besides the 22 he is averaging 100. Im doing this while buddy is away so i have 6 premo forwards and when he is back ill just have a f7.
my FWDS are supposedly completr but i have tmitch..

HotTiges

Quote from: Jimmykidd on June 28, 2015, 08:31:09 PM
Hanners all day long.
yeah leaning towards him i reckon or parker..

kilbluff1985

Gawn via Gray  ;) 

then use the extra cash and get Rocky when he back

then you have good coverr

Judd Magic

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 28, 2015, 08:39:41 PM
Gawn via Gray  ;) 

then use the extra cash and get Rocky when he back

then you have good coverr

This ^

Although my candidates to get Rocky back in are Selwood/Cripps and Wallis so it should be pretty easy to do a direct swap to Rocky for me.  8)

HotTiges

Nice idea but im done with re-trading injury types..no to Rocky.. like the Gawn idea .. is he the next Stef Martin?

kilbluff1985

Quote from: HotTiges on June 28, 2015, 08:47:41 PM
Nice idea but im done with re-trading injury types..no to Rocky.. like the Gawn idea .. is he the next Stef Martin?

doesnt have to be Rocky

the idea is get another premo mid in

then move Gray back forward and Gawn to the bench as cover if he doesnt keep this up or your weakest forward

Judd Magic

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 28, 2015, 08:50:37 PM

doesnt have to be Rocky

then move Gray back forward and Gawn to the bench as cover if he doesnt keep this up or your weakest forward

$450,000 + is alot to have sitting on your bench at F7 though IMO.

Ideally you'd want to be taking the risk hoping Gawn can be your F6 for the rest of the season offering ruck support if needed.

kilbluff1985

Quote from: Judd Magic on June 28, 2015, 08:56:05 PM

doesnt have to be Rocky

Ideally you'd want to be taking the risk hoping Gawn can be your F6 for the rest of the season offering ruck support if needed.

not really lots of people by the end of the year have good bench cover and he is R/F so covers the rucks

and you can loophole him

Jimmykidd

doesnt have to be Rocky

+1

HotTiges

never really had the opportunity to have a fallen premo/high priced player as a bench option..

kilbluff1985

Quote from: HotTiges on June 28, 2015, 09:01:10 PM
never really had the opportunity to have a fallen premo/high priced player as a bench option..

it's very comforting

Judd Magic

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on June 28, 2015, 08:59:02 PM

doesnt have to be Rocky

not really lots of people by the end of the year have good bench cover and he is R/F so covers the rucks

and you can loophole him

Guess I've never had a player worth that much sitting on my bench at F7/M9 as luxury bench cover before which makes me feel funny seeing a player worth that much sitting on the bench. LOL!

I'm going to try and wait closer to finals to try and get a fallen mid/forward DPP in that I can use at F7/M9 providing I still have any trades left by then.  :P