DazBurg

pops for me

Salim Fielding to Accomplished
De Blaauw Fielding to Accomplished and Experience to Capable

pyronerd

Pinal Desai fielding, reas-->cap
John Farnum endo, cap-->rel
Frederick Sawyer fielding, ord-->avg

not many pops this week, happy with Desai's though as he had only popped about 3 weeks prior :o

Master Q

Date   Player Name   Skill   From   To
01 Mar 2012   Sikhanyiso Msipha   Bowling   accomplished   expert
01 Mar 2012   Harry Wainwright   Power   ordinary   average

Much needed pop for Wainwright?

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=482062

Suggestions for Msipha?

CrowsFan

Fielding up to reliable (at the very least capable), then back to bowling training :)

Nails

Yeah I'd go 1 level of fielding, I let my ARs get away w/ a lower level of fielding so I'd take him to cap at most. Then train on pure bowling.

Cookie311993

Dependent on your teams fielding minimum requirements. Reliable would be best Q. Then bowling/bowling tech

Master Q

Thanks guys. Was leaning towards fielding  ;)

Luigi197

MY STAR!!! http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=516782

Darren King. Had him i think since he was 20 years old, for 60k, with 34k rating.
Now he is 22 41k, and i really like his stats :)

outs/outs batter, with all secondaries at reasonable.

That is quite good, right?????

---i'm starting to lose track with whats good and not anymore -.-

MajorLazer

He's a good player for your team. To manage wages I would focus on fielding to cap/reli and then work on the primaries.

Luigi197

Quote from: MajorLazer on March 03, 2012, 01:20:44 PM
He's a good player for your team. To manage wages I would focus on fielding to cap/reli and then work on the primaries.

does the wages not go up if your secondaries are increasing then?
but cool 8)

MajorLazer

Quote from: Luigi197 on March 03, 2012, 01:26:30 PM
Quote from: MajorLazer on March 03, 2012, 01:20:44 PM

does the wages not go up if your secondaries are increasing then?
but cool 8)
They do but so much less than if your primaries pop.

PowerBug

Totally forgot about pops. Got three of them :):

Charles Michael: Fielding from dreadful to poor (16yo ord/avg batter, going fielding until average)
Victor Mvovo: Technique from ordinary to average (17yo ord/avg batter, on Batting training)

And the one i'm really happy with:
Paul Aronstam: Technique from ordinary to average (17yo reas/avg batter. Unsure what to train now. Thinking Endo but he bats out the 40 overs most weeks anyway. It's either that or Fielding to reasonable and then that's done. Thoughts??)

Cyrus

Quote from: PowerBug on March 05, 2012, 08:48:09 PM

Paul Aronstam: Technique from ordinary to average (17yo reas/avg batter. Unsure what to train now. Thinking Endo but he bats out the 40 overs most weeks anyway. It's either that or Fielding to reasonable and then that's done. Thoughts??)
Field

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cyrus on March 05, 2012, 08:53:50 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on March 05, 2012, 08:48:09 PM

Field
I would just keep training bat tech, till he gets another pop. Then look at fielding 1 level. Then back to bat tech. You can ignore endo until he is at least 19 ;)