Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

First of all I don't continually post about my side or my old mans.  Secondly I only have one side so you can stop right there.  If you want me to leave ff then just say so instead of  being a bitter old prick. You hatred for me is starting to piss me off get the   flower over it.  You are the reason I told some person on here that I was considering leaving ff for good.

PowerBug

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 08, 2011, 12:00:30 PM
First of all I don't continually post about my side or my old mans.  Secondly I only have one side so you can stop right there.  If you want me to leave ff then just say so instead of  being a bitter old prick. You hatred for me is starting to piss me off get the   flower over it.  You are the reason I told some person on here that I was considering leaving ff for good.
What?? You're gonna leave ff?? :'( :'(
I believe that Baz is just stirring you cookie.

cookie311993

I have been considering it for a while now and he isn't stirring

Bazinga

I don't mind if you want to run two teams cookie, but it really annoys me when FF guys continually post about their 2nd team on here to give themselves some extra self-gratification. Just stop posting about 'your dads team' and no-one will care.

You can deny it all you want cookie, but I know the truth. You are not the only one doing it.

PowerBug

Quote from: Bazinga on November 08, 2011, 12:15:07 PM
You can deny it all you want cookie, but I know the truth. You are not the only one doing it.
Don't look at me, i'm clean. I suck, but i wouldn't run the risk of being kicked out of FTP. I love it too much. :)

Bazinga

Quote from: PowerBug on November 08, 2011, 12:16:37 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on November 08, 2011, 12:15:07 PM
Don't look at me, i'm clean. I suck, but i wouldn't run the risk of being kicked out of FTP. I love it too much. :)
Don't worry PB, I know who they are. That is the reason that cookie is denying it so much - because he knows that he will be kicked off FTP if it is proven that he is running multiple teams.

cookie311993

I only have one flowering side baz. How stupid are you? No matter how many times I say it you cant get it through your thick flowering head. I rarely ever post about my players/team or his. It seems the only person that cares is you because FTP-ash doesn't care that I have an account and my old man has an account.

You dont know the truth baz otherwise you would have shut up about it my now but no you continue to be an arsehole to me and any post I do make ends up receiving a negative reply from you.

I am not denying anything because I have done nothing wrong

Fletch74

Guys, please lets just cool this now otherwise this thread will be locked...

No more!!

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on November 08, 2011, 12:27:01 PM

No more!!

Sorry guys but this really gets under my skin.

Nails

My Youth pops for this week:

Cicjose

Andrea Jones Batting to Capable (im training tech :()

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=731895

should i be playing him in my senior side for experience?

Fletch74

Massive tech gap :o

Probably with dreadful experience, but only when you can... Wouldn't waste too much time with him, he's ok, but no gun!

Cicjose

i've wished he was gifted tech ever since i got him

m0nty

Quote from: Bazinga on November 08, 2011, 12:32:05 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on November 08, 2011, 12:27:01 PM

No more!!

Sorry guys but this really gets under my skin.

If you guys think the mods treat you poorly now, wait until you wake me up.  :o

Master Q

Date   Player Name   Skill   From   To
07 Nov 2011   Edward Carter   Technique   poor   ordinary
07 Nov 2011   Jack Punch   Technique   ordinary   average
07 Nov 2011   Karari Sheikh   Fielding   average   reasonable

SHEIKH!!!

Yeah baby!  :)