Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bazinga

01 Sep 2011 Maurice Moss Fielding reliable --> accomplished
01 Sep 2011 Sepala Kumarasinghe Technique reliable --> accomplished
01 Sep 2011 Jay Cartwright Fielding reliable --> accomplished

Jay is now outs/outs with acc fielding at 21. I will get his fielding up to expert and then smash his primaries. Should get him to excep/excep before he turns 24 and then pump his endo/power. Along with his outs experience and exp captaincy he should be a good chance of Nats for England in a few seasons   :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 02, 2011, 09:50:28 AM
Jirongo, now reliable fielding for 20yo  :-*
8).

Coujoe Kimathi to Reliable Fielding. Now to lift his Endurance from Average (at 21) ::).
Dirkjan Wilmink to Reasonable Power.
Daniel Currie to Capable Endurance. Now back onto Batting/Tech :D.
Pitre Tilyard to Outstanding Bowling. Outs/Exp at 22, hopefully a Tech pop in a few weeks. Considering I bought him for 21k, Quite happy here!
Brian Moser to Exceptional Endurance. Now going for a Power Pop to get that up to Exceptional as well :P. Then continue Endurance to probably World Class or Elite 8). 59,433 ratings at the age of 27 ;D. Should get to 60k ratings in 2-3 weeks.

Fletch74

Nice pops there guys, especially Cartwright and Moser :)

Justin Bieber

Don't think I was on the page to see your pops Baz! Indeed Cartwright looks like a Freak :o. He's already got better skills than some of my 24 year olds :-X.

If he can manage Spect/Spect next season, could very well be in contention considering his experience/age :o.

Bazinga

Cheers guys, the academy investment is really starting to pay off   :)

I've been in contact with the Nat managers re Cartwright and they basically said that because he is a medium bowler he would need to be excep/excep before he was considered for the nat side. Shame he is English, he would walk into a nat side from a weaker country.

cookie311993

good luck with that baz it may take awhile given spec/spec still has to be reached and then it is ~ approximately 20 weeks of training to reach except

Fletch74

That's unlucky re Cartwright Baz. That's why I'm so lucky with Jirongo and Tikolo (Kenya), as well as Fitzgerald (Ireland) who should be able to walk in to their respective NAT sides.

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 02, 2011, 12:02:59 PM
good luck with that baz it may take awhile given spec/spec still has to be reached and then it is ~ approximately 20 weeks of training to reach except
That is arguable cookie, as it depends on your academy, plus the increase in skill level is linear, isn't it?. It will take the same number of weeks to pop to excep/excep as it would for any skill level, wouldn't it?

8-6 Suited

No, because it takes longer. The training speeds slows down slightly after spectacular. But he will still be an absolute star.

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 02, 2011, 12:29:26 PM
No, because it takes longer. The training speeds slows down slightly after spectacular. But he will still be an absolute star.
Has anyone stated how much it slows down? Has Robert got any figures as to the level it diminishes by?

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 02, 2011, 12:31:51 PM
Has anyone stated how much it slows down? Has Robert got any figures as to the level it diminishes by?

Probably does, but he is a White Goodman. :x

Fletch74

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 02, 2011, 12:37:57 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on September 02, 2011, 12:31:51 PM

Probably does, but he is a White Goodman. :x
That I agree with.

Bazinga

Quote from: Fletch74 on September 02, 2011, 12:27:31 PM
That's unlucky re Cartwright Baz. That's why I'm so lucky with Jirongo and Tikolo (Kenya), as well as Fitzgerald (Ireland) who should be able to walk in to their respective NAT sides.

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 02, 2011, 12:02:59 PM
That is arguable cookie, as it depends on your academy, plus the increase in skill level is linear, isn't it?. It will take the same number of weeks to pop to excep/excep as it would for any skill level, wouldn't it?
Training actually starts to gradually get slower once outstanding level is reached. The decrease is very minor, but I have noticed a slight drop in training points the more a player trains past the initial outstanding pop. I still haven't trained a player to spectacular yet, so i can't comment on how much slower training is once this level is reached.

Cookie is correct when he says that it will take longer to get to excep/excep than previous levels, as training is slower, but I'm not sure if 20 weeks is accurate.

cookie311993

I am pretty sure that the training speed starts to slow down at Outstanding and constantly drops

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on September 02, 2011, 12:54:19 PM
I am pretty sure that the training speed starts to slow down at Outstanding and constantly drops

Isn't that what I just said cookie   ???

cookie311993

it hadnt appear when i was replying sorry baz. the new post didnt show up while i was reading the other posts. Someone was telling me 20 weeks, cant remember who though. Might have been DZ