Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Yeah experience pops are great. Love the McEvoy one cos he now has reliable experience at 23 :)

Justin Bieber

Haha Baz, I understand your pain :(. Morgan Jr. is still Exp/Rel, a Gap which makes him conceed alot :-X.

valkorum

C Hutton - Fielding to Reliable
P Jackson - Batting to Accomplished (20yo keeper/batsman prospect)
P McPhilamy - Endurance to Outstanding (My AR)
J Newman - Power to Expert (#4 bat)
W Schulting - Endurance to Accomplished

pyronerd

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 19, 2011, 12:11:16 AM
Haha Baz, I understand your pain :(. Morgan Jr. is still Exp/Rel, a Gap which makes him conceed alot :-X.
put him on batting tech then :P

CrowsFan

I have McEvoy who is out/acc. Makes him very inconsistent in his batting

Bazinga

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 19, 2011, 12:20:35 AM
Yeah it sux, and with a tech gap where the technique is higher, it is almost impossible to close the gap. I would like to say that Sheldon is inconsistent, but the reality is that he is just consistently bad   :(  Accomplished/Outstanding but he only has a Reliable summary   >:(

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Bazinga on August 19, 2011, 12:25:25 AM
Yeah it sux, and with a tech gap where the technique is higher, it is almost impossible to close the gap. I would like to say that Sheldon is inconsistent, but the reality is that he is just consistently bad   :(  Accomplished/Outstanding but he only has a Reliable summary   >:(

To be honest with you baz, I'd change his name to something else and sell him. :x

AFEV

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 19, 2011, 12:50:44 AM

To be honest with you baz, I'd change his name to something else and sell him. :x
Had the same thing with Vint ended up with a 3 level tech gap and gifted tech and I just couldn't handle it any more.

CrowsFan

I thought Vint was going to be your next big star Sid?

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 19, 2011, 01:01:06 AM
I thought Vint was going to be your next big star Sid?
He was but then in a season and a half he got a tech pop (making it a 3 level gap [cap/cap/exp]) and a fielding pop. Shows that you really should do a players SR before you buy them...

Sold him for twice as much as I bought him though.

CrowsFan

Master Q

All good pops:

18 Aug 2011   Sunil Peirce   Technique   accomplished   expert
18 Aug 2011   Horace Botten   Batting   average   reasonable
18 Aug 2011   Archer Morrison   Batting   reliable   accomplished
18 Aug 2011   Archer Morrison   Endurance   ordinary   average

EDIT: Just realised Morrison popped in Batting and Endurance  :o

:)

BratPack

I've managed to cover Joubert okay cause he's skilled bowling. He's Out/Spec at the moment.

Fletch74

Some nice pops above gents ;)

18 Aug 2011 Cosmos Kramer Technique outstanding spectacular
18 Aug 2011 Charles Drewer Power average reasonable
18 Aug 2011 Philip Wright Fielding capable reliable

Kramer now out/spec at 23, on the verge of spec/spec with cap exp/endo/fielding :D

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 19, 2011, 12:50:44 AM

Great idea Shaggy   ;)  I have already found his replacement   :)

Nathan Anderson  --  (soon to be Sheldon Cooper version 2  :P)