just wish his tech would pop :'(

http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=731895

Cyrus

Supporters   buoyant  590 (+13)
;D

PowerBug

Supporters enthusiastic 586 (+12)

CrowsFan

This thread is for player pops, not supporters.
There is another thread for that entirely ;)

cookie311993

Cf with your RSA player it should be no time before you turn him into a nats player. He is already a gun and you could get him to Cap/Reas or better by EOS. Add to that he is 16 WC year he might play a couple of matches as an 18 year old for exp. Lucky bugger you are

CrowsFan

Thanks cookie, I knew there was a reason I was investing in to my youth academy :) How would you suggest training him, the nat assistant told me I could train him how I feel. I was thinking of getting his fielding to average which should take 3 or so weeks, maybe less cos he has 3,367 spare ratings. Then after that chucking him on batting tech for rest of the season and re evaluating then. But the annoying thing is his endurance which needs to be fixed but don't want to waste time on it at such a young age. Maybe I will just get a pop in it from training the other things...
I was also asked how many senior games he will play this season and worked out that I can play him in 6 SOD games and probably 3 or 4 T20 games, add that to the 11 youth games and he should have ordinary experience before he is 17 :D

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 02, 2011, 11:41:51 AM
Oops, sorry.

cookie311993

no worries cf. looking at him it sucks his talent isnt too good. Thats not much help from the assistant , they would be stuffed if you were a shower manager and trained him in wrong area. Lucky you know what you are doing. I would say fielding to average,
then batting tech to reas which hopefully doesnt take long from fielding training
Playing all those matches and other training hopefully a endurance pop or 2 this season. I would avoid  endurance specific training until 19.

Depends on requirements SA has for fielding what happens in future. You Should be able to get him Cap/Reas min at EOS. Everyone knows he will play nats so they might chuck him in for some games when 18

CrowsFan

Yeah cheers cookie. With the safe hands talent fielding at average should be fine for a while considering a lot of people don't focus on fielding with youths, then on to tech and batting for seasons :D

cookie311993

should be a gem mate. the sa team didnt help you much. Average fielding should be enough and you can easily improve it if requirements want it higher for tours when he comes of age

Cyrus

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 02, 2011, 11:51:33 AM
Thanks cookie, I knew there was a reason I was investing in to my youth academy :) How would you suggest training him, the nat assistant told me I could train him how I feel. I was thinking of getting his fielding to average which should take 3 or so weeks, maybe less cos he has 3,367 spare ratings. Then after that chucking him on batting tech for rest of the season and re evaluating then. But the annoying thing is his endurance which needs to be fixed but don't want to waste time on it at such a young age. Maybe I will just get a pop in it from training the other things...
I was also asked how many senior games he will play this season and worked out that I can play him in 6 SOD games and probably 3 or 4 T20 games, add that to the 11 youth games and he should have ordinary experience before he is 17 :D
This thread is for player pops, not a guide on how to train your youths  :P

cookie311993

yeah but it is based on getting pops for his player. he was asking me for advice on what to train for pops

Cyrus

Quote from: PowerBug on August 02, 2011, 11:57:59 AM
Quote from: CrowsFan on August 02, 2011, 11:41:51 AM
Oops, sorry.
dont be sry man it says "pops and plops" it doesn't specify "players only"

CrowsFan

Quote from: Cyrus on August 02, 2011, 01:18:18 PM
Haha touché Cyrus, touché :)

Cyrus

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 02, 2011, 02:00:43 PM
Quote from: Cyrus on August 02, 2011, 01:18:18 PM
Haha touché Cyrus, touché :)
just takeing the piss
in a bad mood shower day at work