Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: valkorum on July 14, 2011, 10:01:40 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 14, 2011, 08:24:31 PM
John Boraston - Fielding to reasonable

What a rubbish week for training. No youth pops and a plop in seniors :(

Not good CF.  Must be saving up for a big week
Yeah expecting everyone to pop next week to make up for it! The guy who plopped will be sold soon, just keeping him to manage fatigue during the PC

PowerBug

Quote from: valkorum on July 14, 2011, 10:25:36 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on July 14, 2011, 10:22:36 PM
Livingston - technique from expert to outstanding
E.Taylor - power from ordinary to average
Vadher - bowling from reasonable to capable

And finally a downer.

Gordon MacGill, my OneDay captain - endurance from poor to dreadful. He might need to go.

I think he was due to go a while ago - that low endurance would be useless for SOD - should only be playing T20 at best
Maybe i've got that the wrong way round. He doesn't play T20, only Seniors. Should i make that change, i won't fire him until he is even more unless than he is now, coz i like his LFS Doosra.

valkorum

With his endurance I would only be playing him in T20.  SOD is too long and he will get fatigued too easily during the game.

BratPack

14 Jul 2011Graham RobertsExperiencereliableaccomplished
14 Jul 2011Samuel RyanEnduranceexpertoutstanding
14 Jul 2011Anthony DiNozzoPowercapablereliable
14 Jul 2011Freedom MabothePoweroutstandingspectacular

Fletch74

14 Jul 2011 Beau Baker Experience ordinary average
14 Jul 2011 Steve Ogonji Tikolo Technique reliable accomplished
14 Jul 2011 Charles Drewer Batting expert outstanding
14 Jul 2011 George Costanza Fielding reasonable capable
14 Jul 2011 Steve Ogonji Tikolo Fielding average reasonable

Extremely happy with the above, especially Tikolo, my new 20yo exp/acc batsmen :D

Cicjose

Robert Addison Endurance to reasonable

Walter Sim Batting to expert (he is now exp/exp and i will work on him getting to outs outs then power)

Warwick Flynn Fielding to capable

David French Endurance to capable (handy cause he is training in fielding and is my wicketkeeper)

cookie311993

some good pops for everyone this week. I am hoping for a big week next week as good pops are eluding me at present

Maca24

My Spare Ratings are telling me that I should have lots of pops in the next fortnight.  :D

cookie311993

i am waiting on Lostwalleti and Cook. Cook popped to Outstanding tech yesterday and his batting is close to popping as well. On fielding training now until a pop then time to use his gifted(Batting) talent. to get a quick fire batting pop and then he will be looking Spec/Out 22 with Reasonable fielding and then time for some secondary training soon after that.

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 15, 2011, 01:28:33 PM
i am waiting on Lostwalleti and Cook. Cook popped to Outstanding tech yesterday and his batting is close to popping as well. On fielding training now until a pop then time to use his gifted(Batting) talent. to get a quick fire batting pop and then he will be looking Spec/Out 22 with Reasonable fielding and then time for some secondary training soon after that.
From my experiences, a batting pop is usually followed by a tech pop the week after if your player still has 4k+ spare ratings. Thats why im confident Guillard will pop to Spec/Spec next week.

cookie311993

yeah i have 4k spare ratings and gifted(batting) so once he gets a fielding pop he will be on batting for a pop there and then some more fielding.

Master Q

14 Jul 2011   William Alleyne   Experience   ordinary   average
14 Jul 2011   Sunil Peirce   Experience   average   reasonable

Great pops. Would of liked a few more but that's ok.

chrisuzz

Chitundu Pilliani - power - average--->reasonable

Will be taking his power up to capable or reliable, and then hope on another bowling pop to exp/exp and then focus on batting to accom or exp :)

pyronerd

Vernon Benjamin tech, poor-->ord
Kerry Blair end, avg-->reas
Kerry Blair exp, poor-->ord
Stephen Johnston bowl, ord-->avg
Allard van Zandbeek tech, ord-->avg

WHY HAS DOLLERY NOT POPPED IN FIELDING >:(

CrowsFan

Rhett Maloney - Experience to ordinary
Kaden Temiz - Experience to average
Dwight Mahabi - Technique to average
Vincent Wood - Technique to reasonable
Ronald Hughes - Bowling to reasonable

Very happy with the 2 experience pops since both those players will be going in to my seniors at the end of the year :)