Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cookie311993

I thought leung was close to popping when I sold him.  You are lucky nails.  Good job though

Luigi197

When do people increase? And is it their individual stats that increase after training right?

Fletch74

If you're in Scotland then your training will be at 09:00 FTP time on Monday - Youths, and Thursday - Seniors

Cicjose

8 more hours for senior updates in Ireland

Luigi197

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 07, 2011, 02:34:39 PM
If you're in Scotland then your training will be at 09:00 FTP time on Monday - Youths, and Thursday - Seniors

Right. and i will just see the stat that may have increased. will it definitely increase?

Fletch74

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 07, 2011, 02:40:42 PM

Right. and i will just see the stat that may have increased. will it definitely increase?
Some will, some won't. There may be odd weeks where no one increases. Depends what you train them in.

Luigi197

Quote from: Fletch74 on July 07, 2011, 02:47:13 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on July 07, 2011, 02:40:42 PM

Some will, some won't. There may be odd weeks where no one increases. Depends what you train them in.

so if i train them in the same thing every week, they will pretty much only increase in that.

Fletch74

If you click on Training, you will what they train in if you train them in a particular item.

Although, some things also train faster than others. Batting/Bowling are batter to be trained when they are younger. Strength is better when they're older, etc.

Primaries - batting/bowling/tech always train slower than secondaries though - Fielding/Fitness, etc

Luigi197

so should i be spacing out, or altering what they are training?
I havent touched any of them. I think they are already training in whatever was already there.

So maybe should i do something like Youths usually on the Primaries, and Seniors on the Secondaries?
But i should be fitting in some training sessions of the other (secondary for youths and primaries for seniors)?

How do you space them out?

Fletch74

You work on them what you think they need working on. Primaries are obviously the most important, but fitness and strength are also important, for instance this guy who I'm chasing tonight

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=528839

I would train in Fitness first up to Capable, which helps strength - approx 70/30, hopefully Power will pop to Reas, then fielding to at least capable, then back to primaries until at least Out/Out or Spec/Spec.

He has good enough secondaries for the moment, but lacks a bit in secondaries, but once they're fixed, I will go back to primaries. Hope that helps.

Luigi197

But in the link you show me, where do you see his Fitness? And Strength the same as Power?
I see:

Batsman   Bowler   Keeper   Allrounder   

Batting   Endurance     Bowling   Technique    Keeping   Power   Fielding       

He is still a Youth, so his Primaries would be easy to train up.
And if he is a bowler, you would train up his Bowling, Technique and Power right? And then once you're happy with his stats concerning his main Role, then you work on his others to back him up?

Fletch74

No he is 20, he is a senior player. Primaries can be trained at any age, they just slow down once they get older.

Endurance is Fitness, and Power is Strangth. Power in a bowler is really only essential for FM or F bowler. Spinners and Medium pacers don't need power so much.

Luigi197

oh i c. got it. thanks a lot :)

Justin Bieber

Great secondary pops for me :D.

Daniel Currie to Reasonable Endurance. Still a little low but can be managed as he'll be playing SOD only.
Coujoe Kimathi to Average Power. Would have much rather a Endurance pop, but I'll take it for my recent buy 8).
Dexter Morgan to Reasonable Power. For an FM at 25, not bad considering his other secondaries.
Ismael Abolhassan to Average Experience. He's Currie's replacement for T20 games :P.
Dexter Morgan to Reliable Experience.
Keith Selth to Reliable Experience.
Collie Jeffers to Reliable Experience.
Brian Moser to Accomplished Experience.

Special Mention to Karmarkar Sreedhar who just cracked the 50k ratings barrier at 23 :D.

Cookie Monster

Bill Gordon - Experience - Reasonable
Bill Gordon - Power - Capable
Adolphos Potter - Technique - Accomplished
Shaquille Sad - Power - Reasonable
Matthew Sharp - Power - Accomplished