Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: chrisuzz on June 20, 2011, 10:23:23 PM
Probs should be in the spare ratings thread, but is still relevent here :P

Padman was on 1k spare ratings when i started his batting training again and he now has 2,158 spare ratings, 1,158 worth of batting training, how long till a batting pop would you say?

Not expecting an answer :P maybe from Baz as i know he enjoys his numbers ;)
I have no idea :P
I reckon at the next blue moon :P

AFEV

He is just over half way there.

This is probably wrong 0:-)
I'm very tired right now...

chrisuzz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 20, 2011, 10:28:41 PM

Padman was on 1k spare ratings when i started his batting training again and he now has 2,158 spare ratings, 1,158 worth of batting training, how long till a batting pop would you say?

I have no idea :P
I reckon at the next blue moon :P
ws just wondering, im think maybe something like 500 of that would go to batting 250 to endo 250 to tech, thinking someone may know some sort of stuff like that ;)

AFEV

*cough cough*
I think you overlooked something.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Sid on June 20, 2011, 10:34:19 PM
*cough cough*
I think you overlooked something.
Padman caught a disease off you?

chrisuzz

I feel like a dickhead cos i dont actually get it :-[

AFEV

that is probably because it doesn't make  sense I; about to fall asleep haha been up for 48 hours >_<

chrisuzz

I meant the joke :P

But was hoping hed get a batting pop, so hed maybe make the WC but doubnt he will now :(

Should get runs with the U19 NAT side though next season :)

Bazinga

Zz - it takes 9 weeks for a 16yr old on Batting training to pop in an excellent academy, and 11 weeks for tech (swap these numbers around if on batting tech training). Add an extra week for each year older than 16.

If that is too confusing, from what I can work out, Padman's batting pop will be about 5 - 6 weeks away.

BratPack

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 20, 2011, 09:47:36 PM
Quote from: BratPack on June 20, 2011, 08:30:45 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on June 20, 2011, 08:00:48 PM
Shani Mathea - Bowling to capable
Robert Donfeld - Power to ordinary
Douglas Rees - Fielding to ordinary

Had Mathea on tech training so instead of being an 18 y.o reas/reas he is cap/avg...

Damn Harms looks good BP :o

Considering I play a bot and a guy who's close to a bot. He'll probably play my last 2 one day games, with us still in a promotion battle in youth I can't play him there at the moment
Wouldn't really say we are in a battle anymore. You have that spot sewn up. A game clear plus NRR and you play a guy who rates 45k and another 88k. You might as well play him against the 45k guy at least ;)

Good point. I'll play him against the bot this week. He'll probably miss next week against the 88k guy as I'll want to play my top lineup there. He'll play the one dayers still though

Unless he pops in tech next week then all bets are off  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 20, 2011, 08:00:48 PM
Damn Harms looks good BP :o
Future U19 NAT for sure at the rate he's going :o.

Quote from: roo boys! on June 20, 2011, 08:48:44 PM
Athans, if I proposed to you right now, what would you say? :-* :P
Sweet RB 8). Did he ever reach Currie in ratings with that Prodigy talent of his? :P.

Well he has gains 1,158 sub-ratings but remember not all of that is for Batting. Some goes to Tech and Endurance as well. I'd say he's closing in on a pop but usually 10 weeks or so like Baz said for a Primary pop in a Youth.

Leonard Pinniger to Reasonable Endurance :).
Albert Aparo to Average Batting :D.
Teddy Evans to Average Technique :D. Ord/Ave/Ave buddying 16 y.o all rounder with decent secondaries for age 8).
Brent Kross to Reasonable Fielding. Rel/Rea Keep/Field ability. 1 more level of fielding before some Tech training.
Evander Crawford to Poor Experience :D.
Saved the best for last......
Daniel Currie to Accomplished Technique. Acc/Acc with Reliable fielding looks set to be called for the World Cup *fingers crossed. On strength training now as a Power pop won't hurt and will only help his chances 8).

8-6 Suited

I'm getting primary pops at 10 weeks in a meagre academy so surely in an excellent it would be a bit better, at least by 2 weeks. o.O!

roo boys!

Quote from: roo boys! on June 20, 2011, 08:48:44 PM
Athans, if I proposed to you right now, what would you say? :-* :P
Sweet RB 8). Did he ever reach Currie in ratings with that Prodigy talent of his? :P.

[/quote]
He's currently at 35,576 :P

Fletch74

Only the one pop for me last night...

20 Jun 2011 Myles Ramsay Keeping capable reliable

Ramsay is only 17 though, almost 18 :D  and is a rel keeper with reas Fielding. If I sold him at EOS, what would I get??

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=641839

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on June 21, 2011, 08:45:46 AM
He's currently at 35,576 :P
Currie on 36,272 :P. Getting there but maybe needs 1-2 more seasons to catch up 8).

Not sure Fletch as it depends on the interest for a Keeper. Could be some but hard to set a price. I've got a Keeper who's the same age and basically the same stats besides the Opener Talent. May sell for 20k+ but hard to put a number. Start at 30k and hopefully somebody bids before/after prizemoney. As the potential 10k gain is worth the 1k risk of a starting price.