Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: Hellopplz on April 19, 2011, 11:30:41 AM
You guys got all the pops!!!!

Ouch Q. I started looking earlier this season to bring my 16 y.o count up to 5. Casper and Currie leaving leave big holes so trying to see if I can get them filled. Will get rid of my 19 y.o's closer to EOS.
Same here. My second best batsmen Magere who is now the No.2 keeper is moving up, along with Mordt my NAT for Zimbabwe, my Keeper for the Youth and Senior team, as well as the best batsmen in my youth team. My all-rounder is moving up (who was my spinner) and my game-winning Kenyan spinner with the flipper talent is also moving up. At that's only the start of things  :'(

chrisuzz

yeh ive got 5 going up to seniors, getting replcaements in now, the another 5 or more on there way out next season

roo boys!

I've got 6 moving up :'(

Athans- going straight into seniors
Chase- was a decent player for my youths, I recruited him at 17 when he was quite bad but I kept him for his talent mainly, I just kept him as the 13th player in my squad and trained bowling, after a while he was getting games for me, and doing OK.
O'Neill- Just bought him, Cap/Cap, probably will promote to Seniors.
Ghauri- always does better than his stats suggest, but won't promote at EOS.
Yearwood- Been a good youth batsmen for me for seasons but unlikely to promote. You never know though.
Stevenson- Bought because of the name, not going to promote.

Master Q

Quote from: roo boys! on April 19, 2011, 09:22:55 PM
I've got 6 moving up :'(

Athans- going straight into seniors
Chase- was a decent player for my youths, I recruited him at 17 when he was quite bad but I kept him for his talent mainly, I just kept him as the 13th player in my squad and trained bowling, after a while he was getting games for me, and doing OK.
O'Neill- Just bought him, Cap/Cap, probably will promote to Seniors.
Ghauri- always does better than his stats suggest, but won't promote at EOS.
Yearwood- Been a good youth batsmen for me for seasons but unlikely to promote. You never know though.
Stevenson- Bought because of the name, not going to promote.
I've got about 8  >:(

roo boys!

Master Q

CrowsFan

I've got 4 who will be moving up to seniors next season. Don't think any will be making my senior squad though.
It is the season after which will bite me though cos I have 8 18 y.o's in my squad at the moment...

pyronerd

not many today for me ::)
Jelmer Engelbert exp, rel-->acc
Just van der wiel field, ord-->avg (terrible fielding for a keeper atm :-X)

Cicjose

Robert Addison Fielding poor --> ord
Sydney Barbour Fielding ord --> ave
William Christian Endurance reas --> cap
William Christian Power ave --> reas
Thomas Forster Technique ave--> reas
Percy Sandford Endurance ave--> reas

Harry Briody Fielding poor --> ord
Andrew Glass Technique poor --> ord
Charles Horton Fielding ord --> ave

BratPack

I have 8 moving up from youth this season. Reid, Hutton and Strydom will definately stay, at least in the beginning, Boob if he pops in tech before EOS will probably hang. Howlett and Tait will hang till I get through the Pav Cup, Cillian and Wall probably will head to the transfer market

roo boys!

Oh yeah that's a good idea, keep them for PC fatigue management. Thanks for reminding me that BP :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 20, 2011, 12:15:52 PM
I've got 4 who will be moving up to seniors next season. Don't think any will be making my senior squad though.
It is the season after which will bite me though cos I have 8 18 y.o's in my squad at the moment...
Ouch! I have 4 players finishing their Youths with probably 2 out of the 4 certain for Seniors with the other Borderline (Cap/Cap so if he pops to Rel/Rel may keep him for a little bit). Next season is a bugger for you CF!!! I'll try at the start of the season to buy 16/17 y.o's to start replacing them (maybe even now like I'm doing).

CrowsFan

Yeah I actually just sold one of the 18 year olds for 18k. He was an avg/poor wristy with flipper talent, so down to 7. Got 2 16 y.o's and 4 17 y.o's so already building for a future without them. But next season I should be rating high 80k's :D
2 of the 17 y.o's are already playing in my XI. Well one does all the time as an opener and the other does depending on if I want to play 2 spinners or not

chrisuzz

Out of my 5 19year olds 4 are a chance to make the seniors :) So i might sell off my backup senior players next season.

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=518016 - Rel/avg if he can get to accom/cap i may keep.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=524082 - rel/reas should get to rel/rel or accom/cap by EOS :)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=500360 - cap/rel, just needs a bowling pop and hes a keeper :)
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=525103 - cap/cap wristy will probs keep if only at rel/cap
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=567612 - rel/avg probs wont make it but a good player till then :)

Justin Bieber

The first player will find it hard to get 2 Tech pops this season unless he pops fast ;).
Second guy more likely the second option (Acc/Cap).
Third guy should get there 8).
Fourth guy looks good. If he hasn't popped in a while, should get Rel/Rel.

Nice CF. I've bought quite a few borderline projects for my Youths (16 y.o's with Tech Gap). You look to have a better future than me ;).