Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 04, 2011, 10:08:52 PM
good secondaries CF ?
Well he is a finger spinner so doesn't need power but he has average endurance and ordinary fielding. Might work on that now and get it up to reasonable and then go back to bowling

Bazinga

Obviously don't care about my youth pops, but I did get one pop that I DO care about  ;D

Senior Academy excellent

Very happy to have my senior academy now at excellent, especially now that I am training many project players  :)

CrowsFan

Wow very nice with your academy baz. You must have been investing a lot in to it to get it to excellent so quickly. Mine is still only satisfactory :(

Bazinga

CF, my investment has been on improving++ since Jan 31st. Stating to get quite high now though. Its up to 64k  :P  Lets hope the investment pays off in a few seasons.

Fletch74

Wow, I invest 40k in Seniors, and 21k in Youths, but 64k in Seniors is massive.

8-6 Suited

Quote from: Fletch74 on April 04, 2011, 11:47:58 PM

Give me a few months time and I will be posting the same thing as Bazinga as I am now rushing my academy up. I am aiming for the likes of superior by the end of next season, perhaps lavish.

Bazinga

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 04, 2011, 11:52:31 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on April 04, 2011, 11:47:58 PM

Give me a few months time and I will be posting the same thing as Bazinga as I am now rushing my academy up. I am aiming for the likes of superior by the end of next season, perhaps lavish.

It's certainly possible Shaggy. With improving++ investment, it seems each level pops about every 5 weeks. So a Lavish academy isn't unrealistic by the end of next season.

8-6 Suited

I could have told you that it pops every 5 weeks with ++ but I know you like numbers so I let you do it yourself. :P

Justin Bieber

Nice work Baz and Shaggy that's :o. Gotta keep the cash flowing to get them that high! But going up in the Divisions play in your favour 8).

I'm Exc/Exc as well but that's because it's always on improving and have 300k in the bank still as I haven't bought this season.

roo boys!

With my large purchase last night I only have 200k left in the bank so I think I will continue to invest 50k for improving+

DazBurg

pops for me

McRae field to reasonable and experience to ordinary
Maraziotis bowl to reasonable
Mansour  tech to reasonable

and my SA academy popped to good ;D

Maca24

I had my academy on improving ++ for most of last season and it still hasnt popped to good! :/

Bazinga

Quote from: Maca24 on April 05, 2011, 08:35:34 PM
I had my academy on improving ++ for most of last season and it still hasnt popped to good! :/
Really ?? That doesn't seem right. Mine has popped twice in 9 weeks.

Maca24

Quote from: Bazinga on April 05, 2011, 08:39:41 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on April 05, 2011, 08:35:34 PM
Really ?? That doesn't seem right. Mine has popped twice in 9 weeks.
I dont understand it. I must have done something wrong?
Say If i have 10K in bank and am investing 35K for next week, would the finance update steal money out of my academy investment or not? this may be the cause..

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on April 05, 2011, 12:14:57 AM
I could have told you that it pops every 5 weeks with ++ but I know you like numbers so I let you do it yourself. :P
Of course he likes numbers...I'm starting to have suspicions he IS Sheldon o.O

I am going for the same thing.
I want my SA at superior by the end of the season then up until it gets to deluxe.
Hoping it is doable, should be as my players rise through divisions.