Main Menu

Pops and plops

Started by bomberboy0618, October 21, 2010, 05:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yep, constant tech training till he can get it up to his batting, if that is before the EOS that would be awesome, then he would be Exp/Exp at 20, then I can focus on secondaries.s

Alex7089

But nearly 21 :P
Still ;D

roo boys!

I know, but still Exp/Exp at the very start of the season he is 21 he could have time to pop again that season...

Alex7089

But who the hell would opt to tae a guy to outs/outs with dreadful fielding over having average/reasonable fielding and exp/exp? A primary junkie        :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 13, 2010, 09:51:55 PM
But who the hell would opt to tae a guy to outs/outs with dreadful fielding over having average/reasonable fielding and exp/exp? A primary junkie        :P
alex is right rb, otherwise his fielding will let down the team. As u said u have a few years yet and could leave him on fielding training for a bit. Ask damage rb.

Alex7089

Damage will say fielding 10/10 times :P

Secondaries are just as important as primaries. Can't neglect either or you die. -_-

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 13, 2010, 09:55:47 PM

Secondaries are just as important as primaries. Can't neglect either or you die. -_-
the primary monster will eat you!

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 13, 2010, 09:55:47 PM

I agree with him. Also, it doesn't affect wages as much so can fix it and pay less for a longer time ;).

roo boys!

I know, I already said here that I was going to put him on fielding then power/fitness.

Was just sayinnng, would be awesome to have an Outs/Outs 22 year old in my team :)

Alex7089

Quote from: roo boys! on November 13, 2010, 10:49:50 PM
I know, I already said here that I was going to put him on fielding then power/fitness.

Was just sayinnng, would be awesome to have an Outs/Outs 22 year old in my team :)
But with dreadful fielding wouldn't get a game for me ::)

No matter what your primaries are ordinary is the bare minimum.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on November 13, 2010, 10:49:50 PM

Takes a while to pop as the levels get higher. Might take more than a season to pop them to Outs/Outs :(.

roo boys!

Really? I don't agree with that sorry.

If you have an Spec/Outs batsman for example, with bad fielding, he could make 150 runs and the most midfields he would make would be about 5, so maybe letting through about 10-15 extra runs at max.

Alex7089

No. I just couldn't go into a game with a dreadful fielder.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 13, 2010, 10:56:55 PM
No. I just couldn't go into a game with a dreadful fielder.
I do that with my Youth Keeper :P.

Capable Keeping, Dreadful Fielding ;D. What a combo ;).