Main Menu

Game Over

Started by Cicjose, April 19, 2010, 09:31:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Freo are flowered we are not good enough and i hope we miss the finals for the dreadful performance we put up against the Saints today

valkorum

Did you actually watch the game  ???  Scores were level at half time and we were up by a point a 3 quarter time.  Great effort I thought.

ossie85

Quote from: Cicjose on April 19, 2010, 09:31:56 AM
Freo are flowered we are not good enough and i hope we miss the finals for the dreadful performance we put up against the Saints today

That's harsh! You guys are in a terrific position.

Cicjose

yeah but if freo ever want to be taken srsly and not seen as a basket case of a club. the games they compete well in they need to win.

ossie85

Geelong lost to St. Kilda last year and won the flag!

valkorum

I guarentee if I had of said pre-season that Freo would be 3-1 after 4, you would have taken it.  I surely would have, considering I only had us pegged for 2-2

Tonight's loss is but a small blip in the radar, I am sure many positive things were taken from the game.  Also learning about how the Saints went about it in the 4th.

no eye deer

This post isn't worth responding to. Whoops I just did!!!!! GoDockers!!! Good effort!!!! ;D I'll take the 3 from 4! :D

Bluke

Cicjose, you have no idea. The greatest start to the year your club has ever experienced and your still whinging. You will be 4 - 1 after this round and theres every likelyhood you will beat West Coast and end up 5 - 1. Thats a pretty bloody good start, if your asking for more than that, then your just greedy.

valkorum

I agree Bluke.  5 - 1 would be a fantastic start to the season and definitely a platform to build off for the rest of the season.

If 12 wins is the magical number to get in the 8 then out of 18 game left (after 5 - 1 start) we would have to win 7, which is just winning our home games.

Savour the moments as they happen this year, but lets not get ahead of ourselves and keep it realistic

ossie85

Might need to do the math again Valk, after a 5-1 start there will by 16 games left!

Dockers haven't done a thing wrong yet

valkorum

Yeh sorry, had just listened to the news on the radio and talk of the possible 24 rounds of competition :)

Either way that leaves 8 home games and it still stands that we just have to win our home games

ossie85

Yeah, but one of those is against Collingwood :)

valkorum

So.... we came a lot closer to st kilda than you guys did.  And they even had a week to prepare their structures without the Voldt against us.

Bluke

Freo are in the box seat to make the finals. Most improved so far this season along with Brisbane. Should be an interesting season, but I live in hope the Eagles can win an upset against the Dockers in the derby! =)

valkorum

Still got a lot more games to win to get to finals Bluke, and hopefully the derby will be one of them