WXV: Seoul Magpies

Started by Spinking, October 17, 2012, 08:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Very nice looking spinking! I'd be glad to produce statistics

Spinking

Quote from: ossie85 on October 26, 2012, 06:48:09 AM

Nice Os! Will you just post those in this thread, or can you modify my Statistics section?

ossie85

Quote from: Spinking on October 28, 2012, 09:42:50 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 26, 2012, 06:48:09 AM

Nice Os! Will you just post those in this thread, or can you modify my Statistics section?

No mod powers anywhere any more, would be happy to send them to you and you edit

Spinking

CrowsFan

Care to comment about the stalking allegations regarding Magpie player Jason Gram spink?

Spinking

The Seoul Magpies emphatically deny allegations that any of its players have been involved in activities such as stalking and support Jason Gram's explanation that he was just 'hanging around' and is just a 'naturally affectionate character'.

However in a completely unrelated story,  Gram is now available for trade offers. Seoul Management are looking for a high first round draft pick... or a second round draft pick, or a draft pick full stop, or a packet of boiled lollies and a stubby of Hahn Ice.

ossie85

Wouldn't have happened if I was still in charge, get your players in line! ;)

Big blow though, Gram was a big part going forward

Spinking

Quote from: ossie85 on October 31, 2012, 07:37:41 AM

Don't pretend you knew nothing about this Os. Rumour around the club is that the object of Gram's affection is his former coach. Some of the players have spotted him lurking outside your villa, gently strumming a guitar and crooning loving tones through the window... occasionally dropping the guitar to hammer out another 10 texts.

ossie85

Quote from: Spinking on October 31, 2012, 08:02:36 AM
Quote from: ossie85 on October 31, 2012, 07:37:41 AM

Don't pretend you knew nothing about this Os. Rumour around the club is that the object of Gram's affection is his former coach. Some of the players have spotted him lurking outside your villa, gently strumming a guitar and crooning loving tones through the window... occasionally dropping the guitar to hammer out another 10 texts.

I've had to change my mobile number THREE times!

CrowsFan

Good news for the Magpies with Jude Bolton being confirmed a forward for next season. Will certainly help in your forward line :)

Spinking

Great news!  Only a short term fix, but gets us out of a bind for the moment ;)

ossie85

I'd worry about his dangling ACL :/

KoopKicka

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Any trade offers please send to myself or JB for the time being please. :)

CrowsFan

Trading has finished for now koop ;)

KoopKicka

Quote from: CrowsFan on December 04, 2012, 08:27:21 PM
Trading has finished for now koop ;)

I knew that... :P

Still, please dont contact Spink regarding anything to do with Seoul, please contact JB or myself.