European 15s Draft

Started by Holz, November 15, 2011, 08:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: elephants on January 02, 2012, 10:02:14 PM
Ha that would be soooooooooooooooooooooooo funny... Not. :)

wating for bestguykai now

Holz

because bestguykai is taking over i think we should let him have a bit longer than the usual 2 hour time limit

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on January 02, 2012, 08:49:55 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 02, 2012, 07:30:07 PM
Good pick meow. Let's go HP!!
I'll annoy you all and wait until Midnight. Then won't sign on until tommorrow night >:D.

I'll let BGK take his 3 picks first. But as I said, I can't sign in until tommorrow night as out for the day tommorrow. Start the 3rd draft anyway as my pick isn't until 11 so no point holding that one up because of me :).

Justin Bieber

My little player list has been sent to Holz and Torpy, so whoever is on, after BGK has chosen, can pick for me today :).

BGK

I'm almost right to make my picks. It will take me about 15 more mins to make the decision. Just double checking the players are available.

BGK

Ok here I go. I've been doing all of this from the I phone as I was home late last night. I will hit the chat tonight to see what's going on.  If any of these have been taken can someone please let me know. I hope I've done this right and haven't picked anyone too injured. Hahaha. 

Ivan Maric
Ryan Hargrave
Kieran Harper

Justin Bieber

Maric was being considered for my last pick for a while if he slipped :P. But in the end, saw somebody I liked more than him who wasn't taken :D.

Chris Mayne will be the last pick in this draft. I like him and if Freo continue to grow into a Premiership contender, he will surely benefit. But he'll be in the team for depth considering the names up forward for the Polar Bears.

Torpedo10

The Draft is no finished ;D ;D ;D.Time to get to the PSD draft.

elephants

Grazz

Hello all, Grazz is alive again and Telstra are a bunch of pricks. Im sorry i was the cause that held everyone up. My modem shower itself, the 3rd one in 15 months. Long story short Telstra wanted money from us before they would send us a new one, this i thought was crap and proceded to tell them with expletives added with no luck. Through Karens girlfreind we were able to have the one we had repaired but this still took time. I have Dudge listed as my assistant which i shouldnt of done as he really didnt want to be part of it and i should of removed his name from my team but didnt get around to it. He's a bit concerened that he may also of upset some people by not taking my picks and has let me know a few times that he isnt happy with me because of this. Again i appologise for letting you all down as the blame lays at my feet and not Dudges, i asked him to PM Torps i think it was and say im happy to give up the side if this helps to get you all going again as i was still unsure when i would be able to get back on last week when he rang me and conveyed Torp's PM to me. Im not sure if i am still a coach or have been replaced, so if someone could let me know my status and exactly what i need to do to get back up to date if im still involved that would be very much appreciated as i have in excess of 80 emails to reply to from family and freinds wanting to know why i have snobbed them over xmas/new year.

BGK

Hey Grazz

Currently I took over running your team, but I'm happy to step aside and assume an assistant coaches role if you wish to take charge again.

I made your remaining picks and I hope your not too disappointed in them. I didn't have a great deal of time to work out who was left.

Hope your happy with all of this

Kai

BGK

Just letting everyone know that Grazz and myself have had a chat and I will be staying in control of the Scotland Savage Son's. Grazz will be remaing with the team in the senior assistants role. We hope everyone is satisfied with the situation.

Holz

Quote from: bestguykai on January 04, 2012, 03:18:07 PM
Just letting everyone know that Grazz and myself have had a chat and I will be staying in control of the Scotland Savage Son's. Grazz will be remaing with the team in the senior assistants role. We hope everyone is satisfied with the situation.

im happy with that 2 good coachs, you guy should be able to work together to make a really strong team.

nostradamus

Quote from: bestguykai on January 04, 2012, 03:18:07 PM

Congratulations guys.....Well Done  ;)

ossie85

Already on there 4th coach!