4 trades can I afford to trade waters??

Started by Jericho500, July 10, 2012, 06:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jericho500

As title says I have 4 traded left got Goddard , darley , spurr also not playing in backline only considering league , sitting on top with  2 loses , playing 3rd this week with waters and Goddard out but has cover . Would it be better to hold and wait or trade?

Spuds11

Spuds11

Quote from: Spuds11 on July 10, 2012, 06:21:19 PM
no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah it depends on who you got in the backline can you cover and what the rest of your squad looks like is it going to be a trade you ll miss later on

Jericho500

Team   Backline - Goddard   Waters deledio. M.johnson. Broughton carrazzo adcock bench darley spurr.                                                    Midfield - Stanton. Ablett. S. selwood. Rockliff ward zorko bench shiel Gibson.                                                                                      Rucks - cox. Griffin  bench redden Stephenson.                                                                                                                                                Forwards- sidebottom Martin. Goodes o'keefe Franklin dangerfield  chapman.  Bench.  Couch  porplyzia

Spinking

I would take the donut and hold.  Waters may be back in time for finals and will hold his value anyway.  You'll be in big trouble if you trade someone in and they get injured too. 

Spuds11

Also what does the rest of your draw look like are you playing teams that are easy beats or do you have a run of good teams to play having said that this would be classed as an injury trade and feel free to use it if you wish