Main Menu

4 Rookie Rucks

Started by Crows84, March 16, 2012, 04:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crows84

So i have noticed alot of talk about different ruck combos with prems, mids and rookies  but wondered if anyone was brave enough to go four rookie rucks, say giles, redden, big o, longer? I havn't done this myself but wanted to see if anyone was contemplating it or had decided to go with it. It would free up s stack of cash for upgrades elsewhere. Thoughts?

pavs nose

I have similar but instead I have hamish mcintosh rather than longer

mezzoculo

I like this strategy so much that I am considering a eight rookie midfield. Think of the money I'll save!!

T Dog

Quote from: mezzoculo on March 16, 2012, 05:12:46 PM
I like this strategy so much that I am considering a eight rookie midfield. Think of the money I'll save!!

LOL ... ;D  is the really 8 uninjured mid rooks still avail?

Crows84

Quote from: mezzoculo on March 16, 2012, 05:12:46 PM

would that fit in with you 22 rookie approach? would give you heaps of cash to upgrade with ;)

yorgis

just think of the amount of trades you will have to make to get 6 premo mids by end of year and all the points you lose

up until then. gotta get the wins on the board b4 you make finals

mezzoculo

Quote from: yorgis on March 16, 2012, 06:13:27 PM
just think of the amount of trades you will have to make to get 6 premo mids by end of year and all the points you lose up until then. gotta get the wins on the board b4 you make finals
No piddling little league win for me. With my eight rookie midfield and bags of cash I'm looking to the car, baby!