3rd and 4th year players

Started by chrisuzz, July 17, 2010, 10:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

But he is probably the only tall option that the Tigers can rely on. Strong mark means he should get a fair few like his cousin.

Reckon he'll get into alot of teams next year whether he wins the coleman or not.

elephants

okay mate i see your point i will have to give him a miss :P

elxam

Youn can't have sibling rivalry in the forwards ... just not productive  :o

elephants

Quote from: elxam on August 10, 2010, 01:52:19 PM
Youn can't have sibling rivalry in the forwards ... just not productive  :o

haha yeah and add the third riewoldt in there :O

aren't they cousins? :)

chrisuzz

Kepler Bradley's 4th year at Freo next year played 4 seasons at Essendon Prior

might take a risk With J Riewoldt

anyone thinking that Ballantyne or Dangerfield deserve antoher chance

Looking at Hill's scores he looks like a worthy ppick one question thought was he injured in rounds 9 and was he carrying something in rounds 17-20?

Justin Bieber

Hill was going to be one of my roughies for 3rd or 4th midfield spot. Too bad so many people have noticed him after blitzing the opposition ;D.

With his pace running through the midfield, could really get alot of possessions. Has a decent kick which will mean his teammates will look for him.

benjy251090

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 04, 2010, 01:08:10 AM
Hill was going to be one of my roughies for 3rd or 4th midfield spot. Too bad so many people have noticed him after blitzing the opposition ;D.

With his pace running through the midfield, could really get alot of possessions. Has a decent kick which will mean his teammates will look for him.
may be the dangerfield of 2011 :P hyped over pre-season but didnt deliver as expected

Justin Bieber

Quote from: benjy251090 on September 04, 2010, 01:20:17 AM

may be the dangerfield of 2011 :P hyped over pre-season but didnt deliver as expected
Hopefully Danger can steal the spotlight again next season ;).

chrisuzz

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 04, 2010, 02:12:52 PM

Lets hype him up,, lets get Q to make a thread about him that should work

benjy251090

Quote from: chrisuzz on September 04, 2010, 02:14:44 PM

Lets hype him up,, lets get Q to make a thread about him that should work
or ozzie in the SC page

chrisuzz

Whats everyone thinking bout Jay-Z if he can get his leg right. can score well but goes missing

chrisuzz

Whitecross third year backline might be another cheap backline player ended the season at around 200k

elephants

i was having similar thoughts on michael walters from freo and bachar houli from essendon. also brennan if he moves clubs and so on. thoughts on these guys? i have had Jay-Z last two years now i feel for him and i dont want to jinx his leg breaking bad luck :( :)

i dont know a lot about whitecross :)

bundyboy

hill looking like he might be a really good player next year - but think i might just leave him for SC, not DT...

there always seem to be plenty of mids to choose from, and that is where all the rookies are likely to be...so not sure he warrants a spot in my midfield .

McRooster

[/quote]
Patrick has served his apprenticeship as a small rotating forward - in the absence of Goodwin, Edwards and a stronger body he will form the core of the Crows mid-field  ;)