Main Menu

Sydney Home and Away Discussion

Started by Mailman the 2nd, April 04, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-30/franklin-tippett-face-onegame-bans-while-big-lion-martin-offered-two-weeks

Have a look here mate has a view of all incidents.  Martin has accepted the 2 weeks. Suspect there are not many angles of this one to aid an appeal.  Looks bad with the 2 steps though, Also interesting comments on the nathan Gordon one BS I say.

With Martin apparently the main contributing factor to the sanction was the Crows medical report.  Crows have just gone down my pecking order. Fair enough he went off for treatment but came back as did Edwards.

Capper

Nippa very lucky that KJack moved his head.

If we can see better footage of the Martin one he might of got more Ringo, looking at that footage. It appears he went for him and got him.

How did Lynch get off when Buckley was in the hands of trainers?  Interestingly that Blues fans are more worried about Goodes than Lynch

Rusty00

Quote from: Ringo on June 30, 2015, 12:20:22 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-06-30/franklin-tippett-face-onegame-bans-while-big-lion-martin-offered-two-weeks

Have a look here mate has a view of all incidents.  Martin has accepted the 2 weeks. Suspect there are not many angles of this one to aid an appeal.  Looks bad with the 2 steps though, Also interesting comments on the nathan Gordon one BS I say.

With Martin apparently the main contributing factor to the sanction was the Crows medical report.  Crows have just gone down my pecking order. Fair enough he went off for treatment but came back as did Edwards.
Do you think the Crows medicos purposely made it seem worse for Martin?

Ringo

Quote from: Capper on June 30, 2015, 12:32:29 PM
Nippa very lucky that KJack moved his head.

If we can see better footage of the Martin one he might of got more Ringo, looking at that footage. It appears he went for him and got him.

How did Lynch get off when Buckley was in the hands of trainers?  Interestingly that Blues fans are more worried about Goodes than Lynch
And was up the other end of the ground from my seat hence why did not say much. It appears he reacted to the attention McStay (looks like him could nit get a lose look at number)was getting and decided he would throw his bigger frame in and it just went wrong.  Have a look at this angle which is from behind the goal posts. Still not good but shows reaction to help a team mate.
http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php?action=post;quote=1640742;topic=101921.225;num_replies=226;sesc=b38e0bb1ea18e70ad29e3cc18509281b

Capper

Deliberate action against Brown who is smaller than MArtin. Had that same swinging arm hit McStay it would have got him in the chest and nothing would have happened.

Ringo

Quote from: Rusty00 on June 30, 2015, 01:52:25 PM
Quote from: Ringo on June 30, 2015, 12:20:22 PM

Do you think the Crows medicos purposely made it seem worse for Martin?
Can not categorically say that but looking at 2 incidents Edwards came off for a head knock and was off for the full concussion period and Brown was only off momentarily so you can draw own conclusions. So neck has more importance than head.

Capper

Edwards was already dropping to his knees as well

Ricochet

Capper

Quote from: Ricochet on June 30, 2015, 02:45:30 PM
Quote from: elephants on June 27, 2015, 12:50:26 AM
Titchell subbed, Sydney lose. No coincidence.
I dont like him running with players, put him back on the ball and let other try and get him

Capper

Bird and Robo injured in last weeks NEAFL game, doubt they will get a call up.

Heeney to get a game in the 2s

Sam Reid could go forward, allowing Jones to come in on HB

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/2015-06-29/swans-consider-options-forward

elephants

Capper

Quote from: elephants on July 01, 2015, 11:24:52 AM
Quote from: Capper on July 01, 2015, 11:19:02 AM
Bird and Robo injured in last weeks NEAFL game

Good for T-Mitch
Yes and he wont get the green vest either

Grazz

Quote from: Capper on July 01, 2015, 11:51:47 AM
Quote from: elephants on July 01, 2015, 11:24:52 AM
Quote from: Capper on July 01, 2015, 11:19:02 AM
Bird and Robo injured in last weeks NEAFL game

Good for T-Mitch
Yes and he wont get the green vest either

Good news for us Titch owners. What is it with horse and Titch ?

Capper

Pyke, Towers, Nankervis in for Franklin, Tippett,  Derickx.

In before MM says thank flower Derickx is out

EMG George Hewett, Brandon Jack, Xavier Richards

Thought Davis might get a run

My Chumps