Main Menu

Sydney Home and Away Discussion

Started by Mailman the 2nd, April 04, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mailman the 2nd

When Shaw gets the ball while its dry he looks ok, just goes to shower in the wet. Grundy has always been awful near the ball, he's incredibly slow and makes bad decisions deep in 50 under pressure unlike Richards, Smith and Rampe who are adept at it.

Also if Towers keeps his spot in front of McGlynn or Heeney or anybody I'm going to be pissed. Pretty sure Reid is out for a couple matches as well.

Mailman the 2nd

In: Reid, McGlynn, Heeney

Out: Cunningham, Bird, Towers

Well whoever works for afl.com was wrong on Reid but sweet he's in. Great that Mitchell gets a 2nd shot, McGlynn is back and Towers is gone.

Bird and Cunningham are unlucky, but they haven't been poor so hopefully it motivates them

kilbluff1985

Heeney a big green vest chance it seems

Big Mac

Quote from: The Mighty Sainters on May 07, 2015, 07:33:41 PM
Heeney a big green vest chance it seems

Really hope not but it looks like it

Capper

Was lucky tonight and got to watch my first Live Swans game for the year.

Great first half and good beginning to the 3rd quarter but then we dropped off. Mind you the umps helped.

How Dan Han can get tackled, HB out and then get a free kick against for a high tackle i will never know.

Heeney 4-6 with a PCL will more likely turn in to a 6+ to get him right.

Still not happy with Grundy or Shaw in the backline, both had bad games with only minimal highlights.

On a good note Rooster played well and it as even better to see GWS beat the Hawks the game before.

Mailman the 2nd

Played pretty well for 3 quarters but Melbourne didn't really do much so it became much easier. The skills difference compared to wet weather is so so much better.

Was glad Tippett got the 4 early and Franklin didn't get any but we still managed to pull a strong margin, Buddy's 20 odd disposals were good to see too, really tried to put pressure on Mcdonald.

Heeney injury sucks, hopefully Lloyd and Hannebery pull up ok too. Its gotta be Cunningham or Bird who comes back for Heeney, I will tear my hair out if Towers get another free chance when he's done so little with sufficient ones given

Capper

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 10, 2015, 11:48:36 AM
Played pretty well for 3 quarters but Melbourne didn't really do much so it became much easier. The skills difference compared to wet weather is so so much better.

Was glad Tippett got the 4 early and Franklin didn't get any but we still managed to pull a strong margin, Buddy's 20 odd disposals were good to see too, really tried to put pressure on Mcdonald.

Heeney injury sucks, hopefully Lloyd and Hannebery pull up ok too. Its gotta be Cunningham or Bird who comes back for Heeney, I will tear my hair out if Towers get another free chance when he's done so little with sufficient ones given
Bird didnt play the 2s and Towers wasnt in the best.

Would love to know what role Marsh is playing in the 2s as he is in the best again!!

Mailman the 2nd

Assume that bird was rested then and he'll likely come back in

Ricochet

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on May 11, 2015, 01:26:53 PM
Assume that bird was rested then and he'll likely come back in

or

Quote from: Ricochet on January 23, 2015, 05:21:17 PM
Thoughts on CBird being pushed out by these gun kids coming through lads? Or is his role too important

Capper

Bird was carrying an injury the other week so maybe rested

Mailman the 2nd

From memory Bird missed a couple of games early last year as well before he played all the rest out in the 22, I'd be surprised if we gets dropped for a prolonged period

Capper

Could also be a Vest candidate as well

Capper

First day of training this week and Buddy found a box of donuts in his locker

Big Mac

Quote from: Capper on May 14, 2015, 02:23:08 PM
First day of training this week and Buddy found a box of donuts in his locker

Tommy Mac you legend

Mailman the 2nd

flower off Longmire jesus christ

Towers better kick like 10 goals or something because otherwise he can piss off