Sydney Home and Away Discussion

Started by Mailman the 2nd, April 04, 2015, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Doubt it. Titch 2nd best for Swans after a thumping

j959

Quote from: Ricochet on April 21, 2015, 01:53:29 PM
Drop Tippett and play TMitch out of full forward. He'll kick you 10 a week
ha, ha! some peeps with him in dynasty leagues are clutching at straws it seems!  :o   :D

ok, looking forward to a cracker this w/end against Freo!!!
can't afford tickets at the moment (good things about parenthood, not so good things  ;)) but luckily will be live and free-to-air over here ...

I expect Swans to win with Buddy and Tippett (despite his poor form) up front ... Freo took the gas off the pedal after qtr time so they will be fresh but maybe the lack of heat in the game might allow the bloods to get the jump early??  :-X   ???   ;)

also when Pav went to the bench and for a run in the middle occasionally the Freo fwd-line looked ... all at sea!
Boom tish!  ;)

Capper

EMG Jack Hiscox, Sam Naismith, Dean Towers

IN
Nick Smith
OUT
Dean Towers (Omitted)

elephants

Capper

So the GC 1s are in Sydney whilst the 2s are in GC playing the Sydney 2s

Mailman the 2nd

I'm going to say I was very happy with our performance to be honest overall. Ended up winning in every stat except hitouts and free kicks (which played a big part tbh lol). I honestly think we're easily as good as Hawthorn or Freo right now.

Standout game from Reid, absolutely superb. Best game he's had by miles. Rohan was great too when he came on.

Heeney and Jetta had poor games, but the kid gets some slack cut for him. Jetta needs to work on pressure situations though.

SydneyRox

Not sure what Jetta is being asked to do, but he doesnt work hard enough IMO and needs to be careful guys like lloyd and Rohan dont run past him.

elephants

Fk yeh Sydney lose, changes are needed, changes that involve Tom Mitchell.

Capper

Jetta isnt a defensive player though, hence why i dont want him running on the HBF

Dont mind Rohan running there but Jetta is better on the Wing.

Goodes will come back this week

Mailman the 2nd

Nah changes aren't needed, Parker Jack and Kennedy just needed to work harder in the first half and we could've beaten Freo easily on the surge back had we only gone like 30 behind.

Guys like Cunningham and Smith and did great at their negating run with style roles. Walters, Neale and Barlow all had close to 0 impact thanks to them.

Not convinced Goodes does comeback unless Heeney is still hurt, and even then I'd rather Mitchell replace him than Goodes.

Capper

Titch or Towers comes in for Heeney if he does miss. Goodes to come in for Laidler im thinking

elephants

Its done, Mitchell in for Heeney :)

Mailman the 2nd

elephants

Mailman the 2nd