2013/14 LISTED TRADES

Started by Ringo, August 30, 2013, 10:11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Trade period closed at midnight last night right?

Because we did have another deal arranged though due to unforseen circumstances it wasn't able to be confirmed in time.

I guess it's alright - we can do it in the next period anyway.

Ringo

Trade Period 2 is now open and will finish on Sunday 9th February

All trades to be posted in this thread

Spinking

Falcons give: A Christenson + N Suban
Cruisers give: M Pavlich + K Simpson

Lose an up and coming star in Christenson, but gain 2 starters who have a couple of years in the tank.

Ringo

Still waiting for Oss or memph to confirm this trade,

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Spinking on December 04, 2013, 07:23:39 PM
Falcons give: A Christenson + N Suban
Cruisers give: M Pavlich + K Simpson

Lose an up and coming star in Christenson, but gain 2 starters who have a couple of years in the tank.

Confirm. Sorry was in a meeting all morning.

Memphistopheles

Another trade involving the Cruisers. Helps balance our team out.

Liverpool give: Luke Delaney and Jackson Paine
Crosby give: Dan Currie and Jonathan Simpkin

Simpkin is an on-trade for us and I think both guys are an on-trade for Liverpool.

Nigey to confirm

Memphistopheles

To be clearer on our reasonings (I just read the rules blurb where it says reason need to be given) we felt that having lost Simpson and Pavlich in the last trade we could do with a bit more def and fwd def which we get in Delaney and Paine who should both improve at new clubs.

Nigey was after Currie as a back-up as he already has Goldy and Ben Brown and with Christensen's arrival Simpkin would have just been depth.

As for the previous trade we get a future young gun in Christensen as well as a good depth defender in Suban which fits into our new age profile/approach following the acquisition of Jack Martin in the first trade period. Simpson should get dpp and will be good and Pav is a gun but they are aging and only have a few seasons left compared with 5+ for the other two.

Nige

Quote from: Memphistopheles on December 05, 2013, 07:55:49 PM
Another trade involving the Cruisers. Helps balance our team out.

Liverpool give: Luke Delaney and Jackson Paine
Crosby give: Dan Currie and Jonathan Simpkin

Simpkin is an on-trade for us and I think both guys are an on-trade for Liverpool.

Nigey to confirm

Yep, both those boys are on-trades for us as that's all we can do.

Got a fair few defenders and forwards, and we need to boost our mid depth and get a slightly more experienced mid who should get games, so Joffa Simpkin comes in. Dan Currie was pursued because we have Ben Brown and we figure if Majak (who we don't have) and Goldy are injured for North, one of Currie or Benny will play.  :P

EDIT: Should probably say... Confirmed!

JBs-Hawks

Could offload Breust for a midfielder!

Nige

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on December 05, 2013, 08:03:56 PM
Could offload Breust for a midfielder!
shower that's tempting, but I can only on-trade... and the two blokes I can on-trade, I would rather keep.  :(

Colliwobblers

JBs-Hawks

Justin Bieber

elephants

Hedgehogs are currently not too keen to listen to offers. Waiting for dpp's to become official.

Ringo

As too are a few coaches  ;) ;)