British Announcements

Started by Ringo, August 28, 2013, 08:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

As most coaches have now voted - I am happy to confirm that NigeyS and Vinnny are the co-coaches of the Liverpool Lobsters.

Congratulations Nigey and Vinnny

Vinny

Cheers Ringo, looking forward to it! :)

Nige

Awesome news! Would love to welcome Vinny to BXVs and the Lobsters! Thanks to all who voted. Expect an announcement/press release or two from Liverpool later this evening.  ;)

Ringo

As most coaches have now voted I am pleased to confirm that Vinny is now the Coach of the Oxford Owls with Noz continuing as assistant coach.

Congratulations Vinny as you take over the Owls and they will be really hooting this year.

Ringo

Result of Rule Change Votes:
16 coaches have now voted and the result of votes is as follows:

Vote 1
Each team franchise shall have a maximum of 10 player movements for the 2 trading periods with a minimum of 2 to be used in trade period 2.
13 votes for 3 against Vote carried

Vote 2:
Proposed additional rule in lieu of cap.
Teams finishing 13th - 16th are allowed an additional player movement
Teams finishing 17th - 18th are allowed an additional 2 player movements.
When making these additional trades they are to be announced as additional trade so as not to be counted as a player movement with other teams.
10 votes for 6 votes against Vote carried.

As a result of comments made in relation to vote there will be a secondary vote closing on mid night Friday to remove the minimum of 2 player movements required in period 2.

This vote will go out shortly.

PowerBug

Can't you just say there's to be a maximum of 8 to be used in Period one? Means the same thing, and doesn't force anyone to use trades.

Ringo

No what some people are saying they want the option to use all 10 player movements however they wish, Could mean they want 9 player movements in period 1 and 1 in period 2 or use all 10 in period 1. Up to coaches to strategise

Justin Bieber

List movements or trades?!?!

Please be clear Ringo?

Ringo

Thanks for keeping me honest Lez too much going on at the moment fixed

Justin Bieber

All good Ringo, I just get confused sometimes.

Nige

Quote from: Ringo on September 25, 2013, 04:19:13 PM
Teams finishing 17th - 18th are allowed an additional 2 player movements.

Wait, so just to be clear. We get an additional 2 movements on top of the 10?  :o

Ringo

Yes as per this new rule you are entitled to 12 player movements but you must nominate which 2 of the 12 are bonus if being used so as to not disadvantage the person being traded with. eg If you traded with Badgers and nominated this as a bonus movement trade player being traded by badgers would not count as a player movement for Badgers.  So you see the importance of nominating Bonus Movements in trade

Nige

Ah okay, that's handy. Might be able to do a deal or two more then after all. Ideally, I'd like to prepare my list for the draft as best as I can.

Ringo

Apologies for the lateness of the announcement.

Only 13 of 18 coaches voted by close and amendment is carried 10 votes to 3

Rule is now

Each team franchise shall have a maximum of 10 player movements for the 2 trading periods.

So that is no restriction on when you can use your 10 trades.

Vinny