Main Menu

Norf no good?

Started by Barney, May 13, 2012, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: PowerBug on May 19, 2012, 11:29:19 AM
With Schulz back in the side, how are you guys going to man up on Butcher, Westhoff and Schulz?? Which three players will go to them??

In our defence i imagine Carlile starting on Petrie, with Chaplin trying to be the loose man sitting in front of them. And Trengove will take the other tall, which looks to be Grima. Paul Stewart to Shane Edwards is the other one i believe may happen.
Aaron Edwards you mean? Shane plays for Richmond :P

I'm not sure on the matchups in defence, I'm guessing L.Delaney, Scotty D and Grima/C.Delaney will take the talls. Not sure who will go on who yet.

crabapples

edwards is out so don't worry bout that one

roo boys!

Late Change.

Out Aaron Edwards
In Cam Pedersen

Bout time Pedersen gets a gig, shame about Edwards being out though. Goldy, Pedo and Petrie in the ruck vs Renouf and Westhoff (?) an area we should dominate in.

crabapples

hopefully cam ped destroys them and kicks 3+ goals and they keep him in the team !!

roo boys!

so flowering angry right now. really should not have thrown that game away, could well cost us the season. the amount of wall punching i have just done is crazy, flower my life.

Boomz

I love everything about this thread  :P Port  :-*

Ziplock

to be fair, port isn't actually a horrible team this year- despite their wins and position on the table.

like, their rounds
round/team/ point margin to port
1 St Kilda +1
2 Essendon -25
3 Sydney -22
4 Collingwood -24
5 Adelaide -19
6 Richmond -37
7 Fremantle -40
8 North Melbourne +2

like, with the exception of fremantle and richmond, those are really close games against quality opposition. If you take into account richmonds recent form being quite reasonable, remember the rest of those teams are all in the top 8.

like, it's not actually that disgraceful losing to port adelaide this year... they're not top 8 material, but they've been competitive this year (unlike teams such as melbourne) :P

roo boys!

Not when you're up by 32 in the last quarter! Not when you dominated inside 50s all game but just can't convert.

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on May 19, 2012, 06:00:55 PM
Not when you're up by 32 in the last quarter! Not when you dominated inside 50s all game but just can't convert.

You guys were up by 32 and lost?!?! Haven't read the review

nathan11

That was a worse effort than the cats not winning last night. The Scott brothers are hard nuts but both their teams choked this week

Windigo

North fans.....Seriously, is Ben Cunnigton a top 5 draft pick?  ???

roo boys!

Quote from: Windigo on May 19, 2012, 08:23:23 PM
North fans.....Seriously, is Ben Cunnigton a top 5 draft pick?  ???
He hasn't shown nearly enough for his placing in the draft, just like Hansen hasn't either. I want Hansen in next week, but Cunnington and Atley really don't deserve to be in the side over guys like Liam Anthony. Sure, they'll come good one day but at the moment they're just not up to it and if we are serious about winning games we need to get our best 22 out there every week, instead of giving priority to players with "potential"

Windigo

Good honest opinion there Roo Boys. Thanks.

I've never rated him personally, still young though.

roo boys!

Exactly, still very young with heaps of room for improvement. Bit like Hawkins for Geelong! Never give up the faith...all players tacken that high in the draft have showerloads of talent, they'll come good.

(Except for Gumby ::) :P)

crabapples

DEADSET !!!! 30+ point turn around!!!!!

I told my brother if we lose today I'd switch to his club!! ...

Almost had enough!!

Anyone want a membership?!?!!?