Main Menu

2012 Draw

Started by c4v3m4n, October 25, 2011, 04:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/melbourne-and-north-melbourne-to-get-extra-crack-at-greater-western-sydney/story-e6frf9jf-1226175679244

Interesting start of the year and of the year for North.

Round 1: North Melbourne v Essendon @ Etihad Stadium, Saturday night
Round 2: North Melbourne v GWS @ Etihad Stadium
Round 23: GWS v North Melbourne @ Blacktown

It's going to be great not only having a sell-out home game first up and two games against GWS, but a home game against GWS...how many are going to turn out to that?  :-\ There go the profits and more from the Round 1 game...  :(

roo boys!

Still, this is great news 8) Essendon are the team I love for us to play the most, the ones I want us to beat the most so it is great news to have them first round.

Also, hopefully GWS do turn out to be massive easybeats so that's a big advantage.

c4v3m4n

That final game is going to be very very interesting depending on our ladder position...

>:D

Ziplock

I'll be at that final game doges, representing as a true western sydneyer- with a bottle in one hand, yelling abuse to anyone smaller than me :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Ziplock on October 25, 2011, 07:32:03 PM
I'll be at that final game doges, representing as a true western sydneyer- with a bottle in one hand, yelling abuse to anyone smaller than me :P
:o Watch out Boomer! ;)

Torpedo10

I think GWS will put a on a decent show this year. The first round match( Bombers v North) will be interesting, I'm not sure who will win that  :-\

roo boys!

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 25, 2011, 09:08:38 PM
I think GWS will put a on a decent show this year. The first round match( Bombers v North) will be interesting, I'm not sure who will win that  :-\
Exactly, we are very evenly matched, we always seem to have close encounters so great viewing 8)

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on October 25, 2011, 09:27:54 PM
Exactly, we are very evenly matched, we always seem to have close encounters so great viewing 8)
I never like to say that 1 match will define a teams season (especially not a Rd 1 match :o) but really, how the two teams come out could be a good indicator as to whether North will come into the 8 and whether we can stay there.
I'll be there ;)

Holz

two games we can win at the start of the season, i would hope we have a better start to the season than this year and can get on a bit of a roll.

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on October 26, 2011, 12:21:58 PM
I never like to say that 1 match will define a teams season (especially not a Rd 1 match :o) but really, how the two teams come out could be a good indicator as to whether North will come into the 8 and whether we can stay there.
I'll be there ;)
I might be sitting next to you ;) Haha

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on October 26, 2011, 08:40:40 PM
I'll be there ;)
i will be sitting at home in WA, no fun being an interstate fan

roo boys!

Quote from: Holzman on October 26, 2011, 08:45:13 PM
I'll be there ;)
I feel for you mate. Perhaps a relocation on the cards? :P

Holz

Quote from: roo boys! on October 26, 2011, 09:18:24 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 26, 2011, 08:45:13 PM
I'll be there ;)
I feel for you mate. Perhaps a relocation on the cards? :P
Perth Roos has a nice ring to it

AFEV

I'll be there ;)
Stealing my internet? ::)

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on October 27, 2011, 01:18:24 AM
I'll be there ;)
Stealing my internet? ::)
Well if you bring your modem....why not? :P