1st Ever SPUD PATROL

Started by BradStar, June 01, 2009, 10:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradStar

Hello everyone and welcome to the first ever Spud Patrol.

i'm going to give my opinion about this week's spuds and suggest who you should get out of your team.

First up lets see m0nty's spuds.
Carl v WCE - Not Given
Dogs v Syd - Not Given
NM v BL -  Not Given
STK v MEL - Not Given
Freo v Rich - Brett Peake
ADE v Hawks -  Not Given
Ess v Cats - Not Given
Coll v PA- Not Given
Not so much this week. ;D

Leigh Brown had a break from the spud
I dont expect anyone to have Todd GoldStein after a 17 point week (shouldn't have him anyway)

Your Team and Big In and Outs

On this forum i see a lot of teams made up of players, the coachs are sucked into what i called "player portals", such as the huge week from sherman a few weeks ago, so don't even think about Leigh Brown.

If you don't have him at the moment, GRIMES is the man, he is the Junk Time King, is a huge cash cow.

Kos, Don't get him, not good enough 1 goal this week isn't very delicious.

Muston, In, BE -167

There are lots of injuries this round but a big one is Chad Cornes, i'm not sure how long he is out for or if he is out but i think he will be.

My Spuds
These are some spuds we should throw at some players.
Mitch Morton
Tippet (i have never liked this kid, shouldn't be in your team)
Maric (i dont need to explain ;) :( )
Mark Blake
I dont want to call Presti a Spud, he is a good player but not in supercoach and dream team :(.

That's it for this Week, if you know how to improve this please leave a comment.

- BradStar

footycool

BradStar

ok i added him, i forgot sorry

Prospector_1

Footyc, do you mean Muston in, as a spud? Maybe say why then?

Brad*, Mitch Morton did something magic this week, after Wallace told him last week "you cost me my job" (by playing on and missing). This week, he played on and hit - balancing last week's 3 point loss with this week's 3 point win. There's something about Karma in that for me - maybe Mitch can rise to an occasion - I don't know.

Otherwise, great first effort, thanks for taking up the suggestion. I love it when a plan comes together. Don't be scared to take a little longer to post, and be sure you have the stats etc. to back your calls. Have fun!

BradStar

yes, but winning the match dosen't earn you points, and i'm taking your advice and ignoring people.

Swingers2of

you are an idiot. this is the worst post ive ever read, not funny, not informative, not interesting. just leave it to the superroach. www.superroach.net

Prospector_1

BradStar

Thankyou Prospecter, You think i care Swingers2of.

footycool

hibbo

Quote from: BradStar on June 01, 2009, 10:31:43 AM
That's it for this Week, if you know how to improve this please leave a comment.

Bradstar, the thing with this post is that it provides no good information to anyone. The players u mention as spuds and not to buy is information that everybody knows.
If u want to create a post that u do on a weekly basis then i suggest doing it on premium players that had a low score that week and therefore will have a high b/e and good to pick up in coming weeks- This topic is relevent to everyone and will provoke more conversation then the SPUD PATROL post.

BradStar