D-Mac's Destroyers

Started by dmac07, March 10, 2023, 06:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

I'm struggling to switch to a more mid price team this year as I've always avoided it but it seems the consensus way to go this year, and with the trades crepping up.

Def: Sicily - Stewert - Daicos - Yeo - Ginbey - Constable - (Wilmot - Cincotta)

Mid:  Oliver - Neale - Bont - Cripps - Hopper - Callaghan - Ashcroft - Mackenzie (Baker - Chester- Drury)

Ruck: Marshall - Ratugolea - (Madden)

Fwd: Dunkley - Rozee - Taranto - Fyfe - Flanders - Sheezel - (Green - Davey)

dmac07

Alternative line up, extra premium, less mid prices.

D: Stewart, Doch, Daicos, Yeo, Ginbey, Constable (Wilmot, Cincotta)

M: Oliver, Neale, Bont, Cripps, Steele, Hopper, Ashcroft, Mackenzie (Baker, Chester, Drury)

R: Marshall, Ratugolea (Madden)

F: Dunkley, Rozee, Taranto, Sheezel, Phillipou,  Sturt (Greene, Davey)

Mat0369

I really don't like Sav at R2. I think you're looking at a 55 to 60 average on the season with him playing as a key defender. You will need to fix that gigantic hole pretty quickly so I'd look at culling a prem on another line for that cash

arbel

Yeah I agree with Mat. Can't have Ratugolea at R2. Losing too many points
How much money left from the 2 options?
I think the alternative team is better, downgrade one of cripps/steele to a playing rookie, then upgrade Rat.
I assume you mean chesser in mids? he's recovering from injury, should play but would be a watch for me.
Is drury in there for the forward link? If so turn him into phillipou, or just not worry about the FWD link.
Drury won't get games early and could be coughing up money making potential with other rookies