Swan

Started by love it, September 03, 2011, 01:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love it

Dane swan has been fantastic for me all year and the one game I took the big C of him he came through with the goods and scored under 90 and with my opponent having him as captain and having Cloke its all but in the bag as we have similar teams, hoping this will jump me up the overall ranking with guys in the top 300 playing it safe! We will see

Windigo

The one person who doesn't have Swan in my league.... I'm playing him in the Grand Final. Geez.

myalup mullets

Same mate. Had him all year then changed the C to Ablett (after tossing up Rockliff, Boyd and Ablett) while all the other GF i am in had Swan  ;D

Davoo

didnt really think into the captains this much this week, had toy starting on field...so i knew id have a shocker week

Possumo

Quote from: myalup mullets on September 03, 2011, 07:02:22 PM
Same mate. Had him all year then changed the C to Ablett (after tossing up Rockliff, Boyd and Ablett) while all the other GF i am in had Swan  ;D

Yeah it was between Boyd, Mitchell and Ablett for me, went for Ablett too and pretty happy about it :) Turned out Boyd was even better... I think Calvin should have updated his captains when the teams came out on thursday... Fremantle and Hawthorn had half a team so it was no wonder Boyd/Ablett carved it up.

Andrew

Quote from: Davoo on September 03, 2011, 07:30:19 PM
didnt really think into the captains this much this week, had toy starting on field...so i knew id have a shocker week

I have Toy starting also, but it just means you need to get a bit imaginative with your captain choice. Picking Boyd over Swan has got me home even with Toy's 18 - finally a captain choice works for me!!

Grazz

Went Boyd and you cant keep the smile off my face, opponent went Swan. I had Swan cpt 90% of the year but had to take a risk and went boyd, gaj would of been just as good. ;D