Patrick Dangerfield to weigh up Adelaide prospects

Started by Jroo, March 19, 2014, 08:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Here's a "Trade" Crows get Gibbs, Toumpas and Frawley all for little, the rest get "Nothing" from us .......

Just wait ;)

Also Dan Gorringe the fool, wont be so quick to sign again, will look good in fruitloops

TomK

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 05, 2014, 06:59:54 PM
Here's a "Trade" Crows get Gibbs, Toumpas and Frawley all for little, the rest get "Nothing" from us .......

Just wait ;)

Also Dan Gorringe the fool, wont be so quick to sign again, will look good in fruitloops
Sounds good  ;D

Dave085

When I saw the author of that article I did not even read one sentence.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on May 05, 2014, 06:26:13 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 05, 2014, 02:43:28 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 02, 2014, 06:42:47 PM
Ok my turn and here's the spin .........

Dangerman will never move to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or the Gold Coast, he likes the country lifestyle and Adelaide is a big country town after all :)  He will never move to a big city

Geelong yes, could be a real chance but remember, how would they fit him in their salary cap? ???  Even if the Cats offer 1-1.5 Mil, the crows can match and he stays

The other way is if they were to trade him in, what would they be giving? ???

Hahah sorry Victorians and Sydneysiders :P  the Dangerman was always staying ;)

Sooooo... Perth is not a big city and really is a bit like a country town compared to Melbourne. Also interesting to see you didn't make mention of them ;)

I'm hearing there's a three-way swap looming.

WCE gives Matt Rosa to Carlton --> Carlton gives Bryce Gibbs to Adelaide --> Adelaide gives Patrick Dangerfield + first round pick to WCE.

Just what my many sources are telling me 8)

hahahaha. Both carlton and adelaide get screwed in that trade :P

Not sure if srs... Hahaha ;)