Main Menu

AFC TRADE TALK

Started by tbagrocks, September 28, 2013, 11:08:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave085

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 22, 2013, 04:25:16 PM
I heard an interview with Sando a few weeks ago, his main point was "We will be aggressive with trading"  Really Sando?

So what happened? One trade which was a club champion for a second round draft pick? The AFC needs to build a new spine and toughen up, seems like they are still a bit shaken by the Tippett Gate

Maybe its another Tippett situation  ??? and they are just taking what they can get without arousing too much suspicion  :o

meow meow

Adelaide are going to drop a bombshell on the final day of trading. GWS went after pick 2, so they could trade both pick #1 and #2 to the Crows for a player who is still yet to re-sign. Bling.

Nige

Quote from: meow meow on October 23, 2013, 06:01:15 PM
Adelaide are going to drop a bombshell on the final day of trading. GWS went after pick 2, so they could trade both pick #1 and #2 to the Crows for a player who is still yet to re-sign. Bling.
Please Lord let this be true.

T Dog

SydneyRox

Quote from: NigeyS on October 23, 2013, 06:08:55 PM

#Dreaming
#Crowsasleepatthewheel

Jay

Quote from: NigeyS on October 23, 2013, 06:08:55 PM
I'd be open to this :D

Ziplock

guy... I'm hearing this as well...

what. the. flower.

plz no.

kilbluff1985

Ricochet

Geelong Cats exchange James Podsiadly to the Adelaide Crows for its Round Four pick (curr. 64).