Main Menu

Who Will Coach The Crows In 2012?

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 26, 2011, 01:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

In no particular order here r the possible options for 2012

who will the Fan Footy Community anoint as the heir apparent...

Zarts

you missed option 'Ziplock'

I will be coaching the crows. True story.

RiOtChEsS

lol added at ur request... make sure in ur presser for the appointment u mention...

i am Zarts The FF Coach Formerly Known As Ziplock ;D

Zarts

exactly. After being cruelly locked out from my previous coaching position, I am ready to come back firing for the crows!

nas

I would in all honesty reckon that Ken Hinkley should get a go due to his involvement with the youngsters at Geelong & now the Suns. Don't reckon it will tho as not high profile enough.
Clarkson is standing out now, but will this force Kennets hand now to lock him in?
Roos has said no to 2012, but there is the challenge.
Burns an ex SA boy an a chance.
Would throw everything including the kitchen sink at Malthouse myself. Now what will Eddie do to prevent this?
Rest well throw a blanket over them allthough Goodwin does stand out.
Bickley is on trial so at this stage has inside running for the rest of the year to get some runs on the board.

McRooster

Nice work Marcz  8)

Goodwin for me. There just seems to be a methodical way in which he retired and was ushered interstate. I believe it was a specific plan and his rise to the frontman position will have been accelerated by his rapid learning curve at Essendon, something that could have taken much longer at lesser experienced clubs (coaching wise).
Crows have forever hungered for a home grown champion with Victorian blending to sharpen the edges of match psyche when going interstate. They will have sat back and watched the raw successes that Voss has had (and analysed his shortcomings) and looked at Hird, Scott and co. and thought I reckon we can do it just that bit better.

That's if they can't get Mick  :D

DG

I think it'll be out of Sanderson, McCartney and Richardson. I really think we need a clean start, and someone that the players can identifiy quickly with, and someone that hasnt been involved with the club for a few years. Bring back Goodwin as an assistant in a few years, i think he'll be all the better for it. Also sign up freddie as an assistant before someone else does...

Zarts

Poll suggests I'm still in the running. Don't count me out yet!

McRooster

Quote from: Zarts on July 26, 2011, 10:45:12 PM
Poll suggests I'm still in the running. Don't count me out yet!
Just what will be your immediate mandate Z ?

Zarts

Why roost, I would employ you and delegate all thinking and matters of such venial importance to thy honourable self.

Delegation is key to success :P

oh, and I would make all the players do 500 pushups. Just for not trying hard enough in general. You can refurbish a room all you want, but when you find out the beams are the rotting, that's when you realise you have to seriously put some effort in.

The Silent Partner

Goodwin, Bickley or Burns they are homegrown with things the way they are in SA and members not attending games the AFC will have to make a choice that sits well with the public, members. They wont get Malthouse or Clarkson , Eade is a roughy but think he will stay at dogs. I think Neil Craig just gave the public what they wanted in the end. You forgot to put Scott Thompson down he is doing everything else he may as well coach.

Zarts

lol, he's not only going to carry them, he's also going to make the backpack and strap himself in? :P

PowerBug

Paul Roos has declared himself out.

RiOtChEsS

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/western-bulldogs-coach-rodney-eade-wont-rule-out-crows-job/story-e6frf9jf-1226102693149

hard to believe he would go thru all this again :-\ perhaps some bargaining leverage with The Dogs :-\ or loves the Barossa  :P

Hawka

Clarko wont sign a contract til; seasons end
anyways y would clarko leave a top 4 team with players like cyril buddy hodgey and mitchell for adelaide who are a clear bottom 8 team
they should just have goodwin