Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

4/97 of 24 overs of spin - still we can not play spin. Not a good sign for India.

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on January 15, 2017, 06:18:49 PM
60 off 101 in an ODI, what a selfish and self-orientated innings - walk off in shame tbh

Just like Wade in Game 1. What a spud that clearly cost us, so much better for him to play a stupid shot and expose our tail. What a strategist you are!

Bill Manspeaker

Ringo

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 15, 2017, 07:32:26 PM
geez Smiddy where do ya want em...
He probably wants them slower  ;D ;D Not much easier than that though,

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ringo on January 15, 2017, 07:35:08 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 15, 2017, 07:32:26 PM
geez Smiddy where do ya want em...
He probably wants them slower  ;D ;D Not much easier than that though,
it's been a weird summer for him in the field. he's taken some absolute screamers, couple of the best catches you'll ever see, but he's also dropped a few really easy chances (by international standard)

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Didn't see his wicket, but are people criticising Mitch Marshs spot in the ODI side? I criticise why he's at number 4 considering there's a few gun batsmen in the country not playing, but he's a great limited overs All Rounder!

Jukes

Aaaaaa that bowlers scorecard order still triggers me

RaisyDaisy

Love this 3rd Umpire's "Rock and Rolls"  ;D

Bill Manspeaker

Jukes

Should we play the "how will Pakistan lose this one?" game?

My money's on a double hattrick consisting of 2 runouts, 2 players timed out, and 2 guys out obstructing the field.

fanTCfool

That's not a double hat-trick though, that's 6 wickets  :P

Jukes

Ssssh lad, it's a double hatty coming up

elephants

My money's on someone streaking and stealing the ball and the game having to be called a draw (but Australia win because of some fine print about matches being played in Melbourne with balls being stolen in the rule book).

On another note, more Pakis in Melbourne than Aussies?

PowerBug

Quote from: Jukes on January 15, 2017, 10:34:04 PM
Should we play the "how will Pakistan lose this one?" game?

My money's on a double hattrick consisting of 2 runouts, 2 players timed out, and 2 guys out obstructing the field.
All the Pakistan players will be about $10,000,000 richer if that does occur. ;D