Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on January 13, 2017, 07:08:07 PM
14 off 12 the last two overs, selfish cow wanting to get the ton tbh

If you have any concept of how hard it is for Wade to get runs you wouldnt be saying that smh.

Bill Manspeaker

I've said it before and I'll say it again... the no runners rule is ridiculous. in this sorta situation anyway

Bill Manspeaker

Jukes

At least they're better than the West Indies were last summer #PakiPride

elephants

fanTCfool

Quote from: elephants on January 14, 2017, 07:51:57 PM
Ahmed to India?

Came here to say the same thing, now has 4 wickets, definitely worth a look.

Jukes

Bill Manspeaker

Jay

Zamps averages 50 in FC cricket.

Ahmed is the man until Swepson is ready.

PowerBug

Why everyone saying it after BBL performances? :o BBL =/= test on any way shape or form. As you can tell from scrolling up though it has to be Ahmed that goes AND PLAYS in India.

As was said above until Swepson shows he's the man to lead Australia forward.

Jukes

Quote from: Jay on January 14, 2017, 08:36:05 PM
Zamps averages 50 in FC cricket.

Ahmed is the man until Swepson is ready.

I am 100% sure Zampa's technique will transfer great to Indian wickets and conditions. Great variation, accuracy, and X-factor, plus will be able to turn it far more. I'd pick him no doubts about it

Plus, wouldn't Aus media go into meltdown with another foreign born test player? They sure are good at it when other countries do it

shaker

They said O'keefe took 9 for today wherever he played so it will be interesting to see Ahmed for me

elephants

Quote from: PowerBug on January 14, 2017, 08:57:53 PM
Why everyone saying it after BBL performances? :o BBL =/= test on any way shape or form. As you can tell from scrolling up though it has to be Ahmed that goes AND PLAYS in India.

Never stated he should be selected based solely off a BBL performance? ???

PowerBug

Quote from: elephants on January 14, 2017, 09:17:41 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 14, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

Never stated he should be selected based solely off a BBL performance? ???
ele you're a smart man, I would never accuse you of doing such a thing :)

Also variation is only useful if you know how to use it. Being able to use your variations in short form cricket is completely different to long form. Just need to look at Imran Tahir for that.

Quote from: shaker on January 14, 2017, 09:07:33 PM
They said O'keefe took 9 for today wherever he played so it will be interesting to see Ahmed for me
I think you'll see Australia stick to Lyon and SOK. Should be seeing Agar and Ahmed tour though.

Rusty00

It's all well and good saying we need to play more and/or new spinners in India because of the conditions, but the Indians eat average/inexperienced spinners for breakfast over there. Guys like Swepson, Agar, Zampa would be absolutely destroyed by Kohli and co.