Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Is it possible that with good performances with bat and not bowling complete tripe with the ball, Travis Head could book a plane ticket to India off the back of this ODI series?

Jukes

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: PowerBug on January 13, 2017, 04:06:03 PM
Is it possible that with good performances with bat and not bowling complete tripe with the ball, Travis Head could book a plane ticket to India off the back of this ODI series?
hope so! I really like Head. never seen him bat in the longer format though. but still. be awesome if we pick him for India

GoLions

Quote from: PowerBug on January 13, 2017, 04:06:03 PM
I reckon the better performer of Head and Maxwell will go to India

RaisyDaisy

Bill Manspeaker

shaker

Think they forgot to tell Pakistan that they had little hope  :P

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 13, 2017, 04:31:40 PM
alright we in some shower
Nah it's alright, I've heard these two batting now are best mates and everything will be fine 8)

RaisyDaisy

shaker

Quote from: RaisyDaisy on January 13, 2017, 04:34:46 PM
4 from 17

Inspiring Marsh

Yeah seems as soon as he puts the green and gold on he goes shower ........ or does it have something to do with FRIDAY THE 13TH

PowerBug

Sportsbet.com.au ‏@sportsbetcomau 3m3 minutes ago
Wasim seems to be from the Dan Vittori but-what-if-THIS-TIME-it-turns school of spin bowling. Effective, but how? #AUSvPAK

Hahaha brilliant 8)

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on January 13, 2017, 03:28:43 PM
Quote from: fanTCfool on January 13, 2017, 03:25:37 PM
What a crap scoreboard, doesn't even have balls faced. They have balls faced for the test match but not an ODI? Stupid.
strange innit. I'm guessing their graphics ain't working properly atm
they've finally fixed it

Bill Manspeaker

nice Maxy! double up, we need you stay in