Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: PowerBug on January 12, 2017, 01:15:23 PM
Quote from: Jay on January 12, 2017, 01:13:00 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on January 12, 2017, 12:57:57 PM
My 12 for India: Renshaw, Warner, SMarsh, Smith, Handscomb, Head, Nevill, Agar, Starc, Hazlewood, Ahmed. SOK, Khawaja the reserves.
Similar to mine :) but I think if we're playing two spinners then they should be spinning the ball different ways to each other, just for some variety.
Oh shower, I just picked Agar and Ahmed thinking they were spinning the ball different ways :-[ Agar for Lyon in that case, if only Head bowled left arm offies instead :(

You also put Glenn Maxwell near the test squad, what's gotten into you?
Yeah that didn't sit well with me either :P But out of all the players who can provide that 5th bowling option (maybe 6th depending on how you rate Smith's leggies or if he'll even bowl himself) I think he's the best batsman. Average of 40 in FC cricket is better than the likes of MMarsh, Faulkner, Head, Henriques etc. And he's a decent player of spin so should be suited to the conditions.

GoLions

Quote from: PowerBug on January 12, 2017, 01:15:23 PM
You also put Glenn Maxwell near the test squad, what's gotten into you?
I wouldn't mind seeing Maxy getting another go, particularly in India.

Bill Manspeaker

Aussies won the toss and are batting

Warner
Head
Smith
Lynn
Marsh
Maxwell
Wade
Faulkner
Cummins
Starc
Stanlake

Jukes

What a team of memes tbh, including the ultimate fivesome of Warner Head Marsh Memeswell Cummins (who?)

Go Stanlake

PowerBug

Quote from: Jukes on January 13, 2017, 02:56:35 PM
What a team of memes tbh, including the ultimate fivesome of Warner Head Marsh Memeswell Cummins (who?)

Go Stanlake
You're smarter than that, find a better name please :P

elephants

fanTCfool

What a crap scoreboard, doesn't even have balls faced. They have balls faced for the test match but not an ODI? Stupid.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: fanTCfool on January 13, 2017, 03:25:37 PM
What a crap scoreboard, doesn't even have balls faced. They have balls faced for the test match but not an ODI? Stupid.
strange innit. I'm guessing their graphics ain't working properly atm

GoLions

Bill Manspeaker

flower... Amir goes bang bang and Lynn comes in on a hattrick

shaker

If you were listening to the commentators before the game Pakistan had really no chance of winning this according to them  ::)

PowerBug

Quote from: shaker on January 13, 2017, 03:44:27 PM
If you were listening to the commentators before the game Pakistan had really no chance of winning this according to them  ::)
Probably because these phoneys haven't sene Pakistan play ODI cricket since 2009 when they were last here :-\ But still early days, and Australia do have a pretty good side :)

Bill Manspeaker

Bill Manspeaker

Travy looking good though! hopefully they keep bowling wide to him  ;D