Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

We certainly need to bring Nevill back in for Wade.

shaker

Quote from: Jay on December 29, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

I'm ok with that not a Wade fan as long as they don't bring Marsh back in as an opener I'll be happy

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: shaker on December 29, 2016, 07:20:31 PM
Quote from: Jay on December 29, 2016, 04:05:40 PM

I'm ok with that not a Wade fan as long as they don't bring Marsh back in as an opener I'll be happy
I think our top 5 in the batting order is set in stone, for a while anyway... until we get destroyed in India. but I think once the Ashes starts up we'll have the same top 5 as we do now

PowerBug

Bring in Sam Whiteman! Marsh to number 6 I think. He will be alright in India.

fanTCfool

PowerBug

Quote from: fanTCfool on December 29, 2016, 08:17:20 PM
Tim Paine.
Didn't play shield first half of the year. Would be pretty lucky if he got the call up (Would be a better choice than Wade though). He's 32 but only looks 26 so the old age bit doesn't count for him ;D

Bill Manspeaker

Handscomb used to keep didn't he? I dunno how good he is behind the stumps but that would solve a problem!

PowerBug

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/quiz/index.html?edition=2016
Some tough questions in here, and there's a time limit. I managed to get 13. The last two are very obscure and about Indians so I had no clue :P

Bill Manspeaker

haha. I got 2  :P

Who was finally dismissed in a Test in Wellington in February, after amassing a record 614 runs since he was last out?

and Virat Kohli's 235 in the fourth Test against England, in Mumbai in December, was the highest score by an Indian captain. Who held the record before? ...which was a complete guess

I dunno how I didn't get the English born Aussie test debut

my memory is ass :P

nrich102

I got 9. New about 3 of them and made an educated guess on the rest of them

Jukes

Quote from: Jukes on December 28, 2016, 10:04:19 PM
Classic Warner Smith, averages 35 all year scores flower all against good teams and/or in pressure situations then pulls out the big guns on a great batting pitch in a game with 0.01% chance of a result :P

Ringo

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/cricket/steve-okeefe-to-be-named-in-australian-squad-for-scg-test/news-story/56613d7cc9733f318790967107344a6b

"STEVE O’Keefe has not flown with the Sydney Sixers to Adelaide and is set to be named in Australia’s third Test squad later today."

Bill Manspeaker

just keep batting and get yourself a ton Starcy

Bill Manspeaker

Gigantor

Yasir Shah looking to join Azhar as a double centurion  ;D