Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Bill Manspeaker

flowerin beautiful Starcy COME ON

PowerBug

As soon as I th l to myself "shower they might actually do it" the wicket falls. :( Always the case

fanTCfool

What a bland way to end this test if this is out  :P

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: PowerBug on December 19, 2016, 04:05:22 PM
42.... Now they get to what South Africa made when they almost beat India, if it wasn't for an injured Morkel they'd probably have won it.

I'm still on Australia's side because of Ali
Saf still could have got there. Steyn told the other batsmen to play for the draw. vividly remember it

SMIDDY flower YEUHHHHHHHHH

well done Pakistan though. an unbelievable effort

Ringo

One thing for certain if Pakistan can continue this form on it will be a real test series 

fanTCfool

Pakistan have certainly got my respect after that innings.

Grazz

Well done Pakistan great effort to get that close, I was starting to stress a little.  :-\
This series is well and truly alive, looking forward to the next 2 tests.  :)

PowerBug

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 19, 2016, 04:12:05 PM
42.... Now they get to what South Africa made when they almost beat India, if it wasn't for an injured Morkel they'd probably have won it.

Saf still could have got there. Steyn told the other batsmen to play for the draw. vividly remember it

Yeah if they had Morkel available to bat they'd have gone for it I believe it was. It was
7 down with no set bat at the crease and Tahir to go so they blocked out 3 overs and ended like 10 runs short.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: PowerBug on December 19, 2016, 04:19:46 PM
Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 19, 2016, 04:12:05 PM

Yeah if they had Morkel available to bat they'd have gone for it I believe it was. It was
7 down with no set bat at the crease and Tahir to go so they blocked out 3 overs and ended like 10 runs short.
yep and Steyn smashed a 6 last ball to say 'see we could've done it but played it safe'. and pretty sure they killed em in the next test

Gigantor

Sitting near some cricket royalty at the airport, Flemmo, James Sherry all the big names haha

shaker

Just heard on the news Aussies to rest there overworked bowlers for Boxing Day Test ..... please this is becoming a joke we nearly lost the first test because we did not enforce the follow on because our little bowlers might have got tired boo hoo  :'( , maybe we should get some of our female test bowlers to play for them so they can have a little sook about how tough they are doing it  ::)

GoLions

Quote from: shaker on December 20, 2016, 12:52:39 PM
Just heard on the news Aussies to rest there overworked bowlers for Boxing Day Test ..... please this is becoming a joke we nearly lost the first test because we did not enforce the follow on because our little bowlers might have got tired boo hoo  :'( , maybe we should get some of our female test bowlers to play for them so they can have a little sook about how tough they are doing it  ::)
Squad is unchanged mate...

shaker

Better get my hearing checked they were the words that came out of Tony Jones's mouth on the midday news  :P

GoLions

Quote from: shaker on December 20, 2016, 01:05:35 PM
Better get my hearing checked they were the words that came out of Tony Jones's mouth on the midday news  :P
Haha, yeah I just heard like 5 mins ago that they weren't changing it, so assume that was correct :p