Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gigantor

Quote from: Bill Manspeaker on December 18, 2016, 07:06:20 PM
are ya getting involved in the Garry love Gigantor

Yeah I've thrown out a few "Niiiice Garrrrys" throughout the day :)

Bill Manspeaker

PowerBug

Why was no one saying that Steyn/Abbott, Philander and Rabada were a lack of variation but Rahat, Wahab and Amir are a lack of variation? I am honestly do not know?

PowerBug

So apparently there's still 90 minutes of play left today :o And another 30 minutes possible if a result could possibly be achieved today. Looks like Gignator gets his full days play after all! :D Also, the beauty of Day/Night test cricket may I add, can't go off for bad light ;)

Rusty00

Quote from: PowerBug on December 18, 2016, 09:41:07 PM
Why was no one saying that Steyn/Abbott, Philander and Rabada were a lack of variation but Rahat, Wahab and Amir are a lack of variation? I am honestly do not know?
Because South Africa were getting wickets and Pakistan aren't ;)

Bill Manspeaker

Amir really deserves a 50. hope he gets it

then gets out

PowerBug

Quote from: Rusty00 on December 18, 2016, 10:28:21 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on December 18, 2016, 09:41:07 PM
Because South Africa were getting wickets and Pakistan aren't ;)
My internet cut out as I was editing that post to say is it because South Africa were winning. ;) I feel like you're right and that's probably the case.

Jukes

It's a shame that the Pakis don't have as deep of a batting line-up like England do, then they could really make a crack at these last ~190 runs. Riaz, Shah, and Ali combine for a test average of 27 and FC average of 32, they most likely ain't getting it done unless they each play their innings of a lifetime.

These two would need to get the job done and I can't see them lasting that long tbh

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Jukes on December 18, 2016, 10:39:17 PM
It's a shame that the Pakis don't have as deep of a batting line-up like England do, then they could really make a crack at these last ~190 runs. Riaz, Shah, and Ali combine for a test average of 27 and FC average of 32, they most likely ain't getting it done unless they each play their innings of a lifetime.

These two would need to get the job done and I can't see them lasting that long tbh
yeah I reckon they can see out the night but starting again tomorrow will be hard. then the 3rd new ball if they make it that far (if they haven't got the runs by then)

Bill Manspeaker

ahhh kinda spewin. deserved a 50

Jukes

Hopefully Shafiq can bring up triple digits without running out of partners, definitely deserves it.

PowerBug

Quote from: Jukes on December 18, 2016, 10:39:17 PM

History says 490 is impossible, but Younus really threw his wicket away which hurts. Many positives from this test for Pakistan they've been competitive :)

Bill Manspeaker

dolly dolly dolly

2nd for the day Smiddy

just set the field abd everything. worked perfectly. dropped the catch

PowerBug

What a ridiculous call, that should be stumps ::)

Jukes

Not going to complain about an extra 8 overs of cricket to watch tbh