Australia vs Pakistan (Tests and ODIs)

Started by nrich102, December 08, 2016, 12:01:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

Surprised Smith didn't try to cheat his way out of that one too

Torpedo10

Quote from: GoLions on December 17, 2016, 03:58:41 PM
Bat Maddo at 3. Can score quickly, and gives him one more chance to prove himself at this level. He won't get to do shower at 6.
Slater literally just said this.

Dave = Slater.

Gigantor

Just landed in Brisbane, looks like I'll be getting some play tomorrow :) though knowing my luck it will probably rain most of the day!

GoLions

We've declared boyz.

Quote from: Gigantor on December 17, 2016, 07:37:15 PM
Just landed in Brisbane, looks like I'll be getting some play tomorrow :) though knowing my luck it will probably rain most of the day!
As long as we don't knock em over tonight ;)

Ringo

Quote from: GoLions on December 17, 2016, 07:45:12 PM
We've declared boyz.

Enjoy Gigantor _ Weather forecast is for Rain and storms and early afternoon so although play may be interrupted you will get a fair bit of the day especially night session. Gabba is a good draining ground as well

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ringo on December 17, 2016, 08:44:44 PM
We've declared boyz.

Enjoy Gigantor _ Weather forecast is for Rain and storms and early afternoon so although play may be interrupted you will get a fair bit of the day especially night session. Gabba is a good draining ground as well
that's good news, the night session is what ya wanna see  8)

bang, Starcy gets Sami as I write this. another catch in the slips

Gigantor

Quote from: Ringo on December 17, 2016, 08:44:44 PM
We've declared boyz.

Thanks Ringo, good to hear the forecast is only early afternoon.
My training course on Monday doesn't start until 11am so I can fill any rain delays with booze :)

Bill Manspeaker

Jukes

Ayy finally got a wicket this test, that should let him keep his spot for another few games

I want Agar!

PowerBug

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-12-17/australia-v-pakistan-live-blog-day-three/8129340?pfmredir=sm&section=sport
:D

In all seriousness though, if I hear that when I'm out umpiring again, I'm gonna knock that person out. It's so annoying!

Ringo

As an aside to this test there has been a suggestion we keep the beach and pool for AFL games.  Would be interesting though as it could be a bit cool.  Also would have to relocate possibly as the AFL configuration places the pool and beach behind the goals.

fanTCfool

Quote from: Ringo on December 17, 2016, 11:15:46 PM
As an aside to this test there has been a suggestion we keep the beach and pool for AFL games.  Would be interesting though as it could be a bit cool.  Also would have to relocate possibly as the AFL configuration places the pool and beach behind the goals.

I wonder whether a footy or a cricket ball will be first to enter the pool? The race is on.

Gigantor

Ground looks good, weather looks to be sidling to the south, let's do this Aussies!

Gigantor

Crowd is almost non existent, wouldn't be 2000 people, hopefully it picks up in the next hour

Bill Manspeaker

get over to that pool mate and give us a wave!