Russia

2012:???
2013: Semi Final
2014: ???
2015: 9th
2016: Runners Up
2017: Grand Final

Rids

Pretty sure we won at least one title. Not too shabby really.

Holz

Quote from: Rids on August 22, 2017, 12:24:23 PM
Pretty sure we won at least one title. Not too shabby really.

Back to back finals is impressive just make sure its not back to back runner ups.

GoLions

Ziplock

I think I floated this at the start of the year, but can we bring back in a sub rule?

Like you name one substitute player and if you have someone on your team get injured out before the 3rd quarter they get replaced?

With just 15 players one injury can really dick over your whole team

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 23, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
I think I floated this at the start of the year, but can we bring back in a sub rule?

Like you name one substitute player and if you have someone on your team get injured out before the 3rd quarter they get replaced?

With just 15 players one injury can really dick over your whole team

yeah we will bring that back too many games where decided by that.

LaHug

We need to make sure it's clearly defined though.
Is halftime the cut-off?
What if a player scores 60 and gets injured late in the second quarter, and your sub only scores 40. Do you have to take the 40?
What if your captain is injured? Does the sub replace them and the VC become C?

etc.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on August 23, 2017, 03:22:33 PM
Is halftime the cut-off?
What if a player scores 60 and gets injured late in the second quarter, and your sub only scores 40. Do you have to take the 40?

etc.

This is what I think it should be

If your play is injured before half time or does not come on at half time then they are subbed off unless the guy replacing them scores lower.

This works for Captains too where the player is subbed off and the VC made the captain. My suggestion is if this losses you points then you keep it as it is. It would be very uncommon that a guy playing a half or less would score enough to make it not worth for the VC to take over.

Thoughts?

nas

Quote from: Holz on August 23, 2017, 03:27:31 PM
Is halftime the cut-off?

etc.

If your play is injured before half time or does not come on at half time then they are subbed off unless the guy replacing them scores lower.

This works for Captains too where the player is subbed off and the VC made the captain. My suggestion is if this losses you points then you keep it as it is. It would be very uncommon that a guy playing a half or less would score enough to make it not worth for the VC to take over.

Thoughts?

What say you name your squad 15 players + 4 emerg's with the 4th being the nominated sub. ie Play x (Sub). Saying then your sub scores say 62 & your lowest player (player D) scores say 35 then the 62 becomes added to your score & the 35 is removed.  **But** in saying that tho for HGA purposes the 35 remains.

Holz

Quote from: nas on August 23, 2017, 04:30:50 PM
Is halftime the cut-off?

etc.

Thoughts?

What say you name your squad 15 players + 4 emerg's with the 4th being the nominated sub. ie Play x (Sub). Saying then your sub scores say 62 & your lowest player (player D) scores say 35 then the 62 becomes added to your score & the 35 is removed.  **But** in saying that tho for HGA purposes the 35 remains.

but if a fwd gets subbed out and your Sub is a mid then thats a massive advantage as you can play essentially 7 mids.

elephants

Quote from: Holz on August 23, 2017, 04:44:28 PM
Is halftime the cut-off?

etc.

Thoughts?

but if a fwd gets subbed out and your Sub is a mid then thats a massive advantage as you can play essentially 7 mids.

With Llyod and Yeo I basically play 8 mids every week anyway ;)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on August 23, 2017, 04:49:35 PM
Quote from: Holz on August 23, 2017, 04:44:28 PM
Is halftime the cut-off?

etc.

Thoughts?

With Llyod and Yeo I basically play 8 mids every week anyway ;)

I played  like 2-3 a week at the end of the season.

nas

Your sub is basically your 16th best player.

Holz

Quote from: nas on August 23, 2017, 05:00:21 PM
Your sub is basically your 16th best player.

but not necessarily your 16th highest scorer.

Ziplock

I played 9 mids every week #noruck #noworries

But yeah, just need some clearly defined rules. Tbh, I think the emergency for that position should come on, unless that E would result in a lower score than the injured player.