Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on October 06, 2016, 12:43:57 PM
Quote from: LaHug on October 06, 2016, 12:41:16 PM
I know we have a team list thread but is there anywhere that has a list of players NOT on a team?

Stil making it, but here is 95% of it with guys left over from last years Rookie

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,105456.0.html

Sweet. Thanks, Holz!

Ziplock

I dont mind it tbh. Keeping in mind my ruck stocks are solid with hickey, nicholls, giles, I dont thiki it advantages poor plannibg, you still end up with a point deficit, but I think it's  reasonable considering that tall players are often used for pinch hitting?

LaHug

Just announcing nas as a new assistant coach for the Bison. Please talk to both of us when it comes to discussing trades etc. I'm battling with time management at the moment because I'm not as good at moving interstate as I thought I was but I'll be around. He's going to help with team management in particular during the offseason (delistings, trades, draft). Cheers.

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on November 14, 2016, 10:07:50 AM
Just announcing nas as a new assistant coach for the Bison. Please talk to both of us when it comes to discussing trades etc. I'm battling with time management at the moment because I'm not as good at moving interstate as I thought I was but I'll be around. He's going to help with team management in particular during the offseason (delistings, trades, draft). Cheers.

Welcome Nas

nas

Quote from: Holz on November 14, 2016, 11:08:44 AM
Quote from: LaHug on November 14, 2016, 10:07:50 AM

Welcome Nas

Cheers

nostradamus

nas

GoLions

Scrads

So apparently we'll know the official positions by Monday, are we still planning on having a trade period and then the rookie draft or should we do the rookie draft then a trade period?

Or a left-field idea, simultaneous trade period and rookie draft? People can trade their picks while the draft is happening? Could be interesting.

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on November 30, 2016, 02:57:31 PM
So apparently we'll know the official positions by Monday, are we still planning on having a trade period and then the rookie draft or should we do the rookie draft then a trade period?

Or a left-field idea, simultaneous trade period and rookie draft? People can trade their picks while the draft is happening? Could be interesting.

dont mind the simultaneous ill need to thing about it. teams need to delist after postions announced so probably wont start the draft till a week after to give people time.

LaHug

As fun as simultaneous is, I think we need to have the opportunity to do trades before delistings.

Scrads

We could let trading run for a week or two before delistings are due, then just leave trading open as we begin the rookie draft? Then let trading run until a pre-determined date after the rookie draft?

LaHug

Quote from: Scrads on November 30, 2016, 03:13:47 PM
We could let trading run for a week or two before delistings are due, then just leave trading open as we begin the rookie draft? Then let trading run until a pre-determined date after the rookie draft?

That sounds reasonable. What about list numbers though? I guess we just couldn't do 2 for 1 trades after Rookie draft?

Scrads

Quote from: LaHug on November 30, 2016, 03:24:46 PM

That sounds reasonable. What about list numbers though? I guess we just couldn't do 2 for 1 trades after Rookie draft?

Yeah that's what happens normally, 1-1, 2-2 etc only after the rookie draft.

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on November 30, 2016, 03:30:01 PM
Quote from: LaHug on November 30, 2016, 03:24:46 PM

Yeah that's what happens normally, 1-1, 2-2 etc only after the rookie draft.

if people like it we can have a trade period running into the draft, actually would be really interesting to see some trades as people scramble to pick up guys they wanted in the rookie draft.

As soon as delistings finalized trades must be 1 for 1 or 2 for 2.

once positions announced and nat finishes i will start a new trade period with no restrictions and work on getting list up to date over the week. Then we can start the rookie draft.