Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atto

I could be wrong, but do I remember reading somewhere that we get to upgrade one rookie from our rookie list at the halfway point in the season?

Holz

Quote from: Atto on June 17, 2016, 06:02:01 PM
I could be wrong, but do I remember reading somewhere that we get to upgrade one rookie from our rookie list at the halfway point in the season?

correct you can upgrade 1 guy during the byes

PowerBug

Managers of:
Macedonian Wolves
Serbian Eagles
English Lions
Svalbard Valkyries
Belgian Bashers
Iceland Polar Bears
Spanish Stallions
Swiss Storm

Hope to see you all here for the live draw of the 2016 Champions League groups. Starts 25th June 8:30pm AEST

Holz

Well thats lids done for the season, probably ends the hopes of the Hulks taking the premiership, got depth up front so who knows.

I think Serbia might take out that elusive flag after being soo dominant for soo many years.

Im happy the Hulks/Hippos/Dinos are into the finals though

Hellopplz

Serbia always go well, but then one off week just screws them over :-X.

Also for anybody who doesn't check Champs League, Euro teams are dominating the group stages!

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 26, 2016, 01:25:06 PM
Serbia always go well, but then one off week just screws them over :-X.

Also for anybody who doesn't check Champs League, Euro teams are dominating the group stages!

The round 24 bye should help them alot.

I reckon they take it this year.

also go euros stuff Dublin, happy to see Belgium knock them out.

Ziplock

go svalbard, dark horse.

nrich102

even with the bye we'll find some way of choking  ::) :'(

Spite

Pretty proud of the Titans. Taken a team that has finished 9th, 10th, 10th in the past 3 season into potentially a minor premiership this season. Granted there was A LOT of good luck on our side (most teams managed to somehow cop injuries against us), we still put out a competitive score each week even with playing 2 OOP defenders and sometimes an OOP forward throughout the season (thanks Billings, D.Smith and Jamie Elliott)

elephants

Quote from: Spite on July 26, 2016, 06:05:52 PM
Pretty proud of the Titans. Taken a team that has finished 9th, 10th, 10th in the past 3 season into potentially a minor premiership this season. Granted there was A LOT of good luck on our side (most teams managed to somehow cop injuries against us), we still put out a competitive score each week even with playing 2 OOP defenders and sometimes an OOP forward throughout the season (thanks Billings, D.Smith and Jamie Elliott)

Promising team with a bright future! Well done mate!

LaHug

Meanwhile... how about them Bison? :(

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on August 02, 2016, 12:44:34 PM

just need a fit Tom Rockliff or trade him for loads :O

Brodie Grundy is a beast aswell. Probably the most valuable ruck in the comp.

Then you have pick 1 which is probably Will Brodie and then pick 15 and 17 so plenty of opportunity there along with rookie draft 1 which is always decent.

Sweden gets pick 2, 16,18 to rebuild with.

the good thing about the Euro is you cant rebound hard off the bottom even just be drafting.

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on August 02, 2016, 01:10:02 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 02, 2016, 12:44:34 PM

just need a fit Tom Rockliff or trade him for loads :O

Brodie Grundy is a beast aswell. Probably the most valuable ruck in the comp.

Then you have pick 1 which is probably Will Brodie and then pick 15 and 17 so plenty of opportunity there along with rookie draft 1 which is always decent.

Sweden gets pick 2, 16,18 to rebuild with.

the good thing about the Euro is you cant rebound hard off the bottom even just be drafting.

Yeah, for sure. I'm looking forward to Dunstan and Weller growing too. Plus you'd think one of Langford and Laverde will be a gun. We have a bright future if Rocky can stay good for a few years yet.

Ziplock

probably should have clarified this before finals- will draft picks be determined by finals, by ladder position or by overall points

Also, I know I mentioned this earlier this season, but I'd like to see the reintroduction of the sub rule for euros next year- if a player gets injured before half time and taken off the field they can be substituted... it just mitigates the randomness of injuries dictating a game.

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on August 09, 2016, 04:17:21 PM
probably should have clarified this before finals- will draft picks be determined by finals, by ladder position or by overall points

Also, I know I mentioned this earlier this season, but I'd like to see the reintroduction of the sub rule for euros next year- if a player gets injured before half time and taken off the field they can be substituted... it just mitigates the randomness of injuries dictating a game.

Finals determine ladder postion.

I will put the sub rule back in for players who play less then half a game. That rule change i have seen was a mistake.