Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

I've been contemplating an update to the Storm logo. Don't have much graphic prowess though.

Love the idea of bringing logos back though. All these ideas are great Holz, good to see the effort going into making Euros great again.

Holz

Quote from: Nige on April 07, 2016, 03:58:13 PM
I've been contemplating an update to the Storm logo. Don't have much graphic prowess though.

Love the idea of bringing logos back though. All these ideas are great Holz, good to see the effort going into making Euros great again.

thanks

alot of credit should be going to spite. i cant tell you how many hours the spreadsheet will save me. Probably in the realm of 20 hours a year.

Spite

Just added in a spot for your captains score and the HGA. If there is no HGA, you can type nothing, or a 0.

For captain, you can type 0 if you have already doubled your captains score manually, or if you don't want to do that, you can just type your captains non-doubled score in the box there.

These will be moved over one box to the right from next week onwards to avoid clutter. Any feedback on improvements welcomed!

Nige

I've decided to help out Holz with weekly previews and reformatted the ladder into a table, feel free to check them out and let me know what you think!  :)

Nige

Fairly sure there's no protocol for the lack of a captain or vice?

I think it happened to me before and I just copped no captain. It happened to the Wolves this week too.

I know we don't have preference lists or a leadership group. Maybe introduce a rule where we get last week's captain?

Holz

Quote from: Nige on June 06, 2016, 01:09:16 PM

I think it happened to me before and I just copped no captain. It happened to the Wolves this week too.

I know we don't have preference lists or a leadership group. Maybe introduce a rule where we get last week's captain?

yeah its last weeks captains

Nige

Quote from: Holz on June 06, 2016, 01:33:15 PM
Quote from: Nige on June 06, 2016, 01:09:16 PM

yeah its last weeks captains
Ah okay, I'll update that in the spreadsheet which will alter Scrads' score and in turn his points for, but it won't affect the result.

Scrads

Thanks guys, sorry for the oversight! Haha

Nige

Added the captain score for the Wolves for this round. Shiel was their Round 8 captain so this was carried over into Round 9.

The changes to the ladder (points for) have been made in the relevant threads (as it updates automatically in the spreadsheet).

Barra13

What happens if there is no captain selected and last weeks captain is not playing?

A lot of if's and but's but it is possible.

Might as well sort it out now cause it could be a headache if the problem does arise.

Ziplock

vice captain from last week?

If they're not playing, then count back until one's playing?

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 07, 2016, 12:45:09 PM
vice captain from last week?

If they're not playing, then count back until one's playing?

yeah vic captain. All else fails i just would do the M1 then M2 M3 M4 abit unfair if thats not who you want, but really if you forget captain then its your mistake and its very unlikely your C and VC from last week isnt playing.

Rids

Do we have the byes off? Work and life is pretty hectic here and I know Nostra is the same. A break would be pretty cool if possible.

Holz

Quote from: Rids on June 15, 2016, 10:33:41 AM
Do we have the byes off? Work and life is pretty hectic here and I know Nostra is the same. A break would be pretty cool if possible.

we will have North v South but you wont have to do anything in that.

Nige is working on a mini cup which will be a ladder system with smaller teams. This will be optional though so if your too busy you can take the 3 weeks off and then just see the results later.

PowerBug