Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

I don't think I've ever read this thread... Do I miss anything important other than needing rookie lists before tomorrow night and that we're not starting games yet?

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on March 23, 2016, 10:41:52 PM
I don't think I've ever read this thread... Do I miss anything important other than needing rookie lists before tomorrow night and that we're not starting games yet?

Nope.

Well spite spreadsheet is super important

Ziplock

So, we start this week?

Where's spite's spreadsheet again?

Atto

Quote from: Ziplock on April 04, 2016, 05:24:30 PM
So, we start this week?

Where's spite's spreadsheet again?

5 comments up from yours.

Ziplock

yeah, sweet.

Do we input our own teams, or is there going tobe a format (likethe one in place atm for 4 teams)

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on April 06, 2016, 11:58:08 AM
yeah, sweet.

Do we input our own teams, or is there going tobe a format (likethe one in place atm for 4 teams)

you input your own team but for the first week also post it in the thread. You can update scores for your team and your opponent during the weekend if you want. But I will be doing all those probably 1-2 times throught the weekend as much easier to do now.

If you would like to do your team in the team tab like i started with Belarus that would be fantastic as it will take me time to do all 14.

Ziplock

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on April 06, 2016, 12:01:46 PM
yeah, sweet.

you input your own team but for the first week also post it in the thread. You can update scores for your team and your opponent during the weekend if you want. But I will be doing all those probably 1-2 times throught the weekend as much easier to do now.

If you would like to do your team in the team tab like i started with Belarus that would be fantastic as it will take me time to do all 14.

I'll update mine whenever I'm done with Captains. Also, Bison is misspelt (shouldn't have an S at the end) in the scores tab :P

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on April 06, 2016, 07:07:05 PM
Quote from: Holz on April 06, 2016, 12:01:46 PM
yeah, sweet.

I'll update mine whenever I'm done with Captains. Also, Bison is misspelt (shouldn't have an S at the end) in the scores tab :P
This is the first i have heard of the bisons issue ;)

Great thing is you can edit the spreadsheet super easy

Spite

My bad about the Bison(s). Why can't you have an 's' on the end like every other team :P

Regarding Captains, please input their score as doubled (so if they score 100, just write 200) otherwise it wont be able to auto calculate

Nige

Quote from: Spite on April 06, 2016, 11:05:17 PM
My bad about the Bison(s). Why can't you have an 's' on the end like every other team :P

Regarding Captains, please input their score as doubled (so if they score 100, just write 200) otherwise it wont be able to auto calculate
Storm doesn't have an 's' on the end yet you got that right.  :P

LaHug

Quote from: Nige on April 06, 2016, 11:07:48 PM

Prejudice against shower teams. I see how it is. Not my fault our "win now" approach led to a runners up instead of a flag. I feel like Ross Lyon at St Kilda. Any good teams want to hire me as coach so I can push you over the edge while the team I forced into rebuilding has to get a new coach? Anyone at all?

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on April 06, 2016, 11:55:09 PM

Prejudice against shower teams. I see how it is. Not my fault our "win now" approach led to a runners up instead of a flag. I feel like Ross Lyon at St Kilda. Any good teams want to hire me as coach so I can push you over the edge while the team I forced into rebuilding has to get a new coach? Anyone at all?

Push to another runner up?

Maybe go serbia ;)

LaHug

Quote from: Holz on April 07, 2016, 12:04:51 AM
Quote from: LaHug on April 06, 2016, 11:55:09 PM

Push to another runner up?

Maybe go serbia ;)

I want to retire as a coach with multiple runners up. I should've squeezed out one more for the Bison.

Holz

Thinking of bringing the logos back.

Who is happy with their logo and who needs it updated? I know there are a few name changes so new logos.

Im working on the hulks.