Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on February 26, 2016, 11:55:56 PM
Quote from: Holz on February 26, 2016, 08:20:19 PM
Quote from: Nige on February 26, 2016, 06:22:38 PM
Jaensch retired effective immediately.

What happens now, Holz?

was originally thinking thats abit of bad luck. But on second thoughts i think a rookie pick after the essendon draft is fair. going before essendon is a little unfair to people who are already hit with an essendon player.

I think the last pick in the draft isnt too much as if anyone wanted someone they could have taken someone. I personally would love another rookie pick as there are some guys i think people missed.

see, people who are hit with an essendon player have had more time to plan and adjust, since they knee about it pre rookie (+ the 2 years before hand), so I would think it's more unfair to go after :P

Did anyone call it actually happening.

Plus us is temporary nige gets to keep his guy

Ziplock

if you do this (and that's fine), you are setting precedent.

So, what's the call-  any retirement before the season means you can draft a replacement?

If not, then Jaensch should just classify under every other midseason retirement.

And ftr, I thought this was going to happen for a while- it's why my team's essendon clean :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on February 27, 2016, 02:43:46 AM
if you do this (and that's fine), you are setting precedent.

So, what's the call-  any retirement before the season means you can draft a replacement?

If not, then Jaensch should just classify under every other midseason retirement.

And ftr, I thought this was going to happen for a while- it's why my team's essendon clean :P

Yes i realised precedent set. So any retiring before round 1 is a  rookie pick. Once season starts all bets off.

It was a tough call but will be rare a retiring between rookie draft and round 1.

Ziplock

all good then, just making sure everything's clear.

LF

When do you need rookie lists in by?

Also do we start straight up from AFL Round 1 this season?

Holz

Quote from: LF on March 15, 2016, 05:26:03 PM
When do you need rookie lists in by?

Also do we start straight up from AFL Round 1 this season?

rookie list before AFL round 1.

we dont start on AFL round 1.

the fixture from Spites spreadsheet will be realeased shortly.

Ziplock

Holz, do you have tatupu?

If so, looks like you get a pick? :P

Spite

I will need everyone's email address to add them into the google sheets so that they can enter their weekly teams. PM me with them and with the team name if that is ok.

Spite

Nevermind, I don't need people's emails, I just got a shareable link instead. I'll PM people with it before the season starts!

Atto

Quote from: Spite on March 15, 2016, 11:39:56 PM
Nevermind, I don't need people's emails, I just got a shareable link instead. I'll PM people with it before the season starts!

Haha, as I give you mine lol

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on March 15, 2016, 06:50:27 PM
Holz, do you have tatupu?

If so, looks like you get a pick? :P

nope If i did i would have dropped him. Would love a pick right now

LF

Spite

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i6tHsoCoO-DT3kIpm1a5u9mS13pHR6pgIMphqAhtpaI/edit?usp=sharing

This is the link to the EXV. Please post your teams and scores in the Round 1 tab only. Everything else should be automated (you don't have to add it up, it will do it for you).

Just to re-iterate, go to the "Round 1" tab (at the bottom of the spreadsheet) and then find your team. Post your team like how I did the Greek Titans.
Under the players name, post their score. (I did 10 for Rampe for example). The scores will add up straight away and if you click the "Fixtures" tab, it will have a live ladder and scoreboard each week.

Cheers and good luck for season 2016!

Scrads

Do we need to name teams for Round 1?

Holz

Quote from: Scrads on March 23, 2016, 12:36:06 AM
Do we need to name teams for Round 1?

No we still have the late start. Before that round ill release the weekly fixture probably tuesday night with the write up.

Rookie lists is the only thing needed.

Spite has the spreadsheet up so almiost everything ready. I might try to add a few things