EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Welcome back Spink.

Now give me JOM

Nige

Quote from: LF on September 08, 2015, 09:50:45 PM
What is this scoring system that has been mentioned several times?
We're not changing scoring systems, we're still using DT. Holz has just been wording it poorly.

A while back, Spite said he'd create a Google doc or something that would automatically do most of the manual work that Holz has apparently been doing by hand.

LF

Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 09:54:06 PM
We're not changing scoring systems, we're still using DT. Holz has just been wording it poorly.

A while back, Spite said he'd create a Google doc or something that would automatically do most of the manual work that Holz has apparently been doing by hand.

ah ok

Holz

Quote from: LF on September 08, 2015, 09:54:59 PM
Quote from: Nige on September 08, 2015, 09:54:06 PM

ah ok

Correct yes, no new scoring system just a new way of adding up scores.  Each week takes me hours as I do it by hand. Thats why I fell so behind

Hellopplz

Quote from: Spinking on September 08, 2015, 09:48:12 PM
Thanks Holz. Very pleased to be back in the fold, although sad to see Vinny has moved on.

My first ever gig in EXV was as assistant coach to Torp at the Stallions, so it is like coming home...

Keen for an active trade period.
Awesome! Welcome back Spinks, glad to have you back into Euros :D.

That's what I told Luv, but Nige said, Holz should stop calling it a new scoring system, but a spreadsheet/file :P.

Holz

OK its a new scoring spreadsheet, whatever it is it will mean the Euro will be run much better. I again apologise for a terrible year.

DT is staying, still say its the best scoring system.

Just getting a few things sorted then trade period will offically open thursday 11:59pm AEST.

Hungary will be very active as usual and im very keen to see which deals will be done.

Ziplock

Basically a more automated system so holz doesn't have to manually input scores which takes forever

Holz

This is the year that Hungary pushes up the ladder.

making my Push now as indicated by JPK and Bartel.

Superstar Middle: Goldy - JPK Treloar Parker I.Smith

nrich102

Just a heads up for everyone, I'm going away today and probably won't have decent internet for the rest of the week, so sorry if it Ames time to reply to any messages :)

Atto

When/where are we naming delistings?

Holz

Quote from: Atto on November 13, 2015, 05:22:38 PM

Before the rookie so months away

Atto

Quote from: Holz on November 13, 2015, 05:28:36 PM
Quote from: Atto on November 13, 2015, 05:22:38 PM

Before the rookie so months away

The EXV rookie draft, or the AFL?

Nige

DazBurg

hey gang
as some of you may know i re-hosted the FF chat onto a page
http://ffchat.wix.com/chat

what i would like is a Euro's logo to put up on the site which links to this board

Ricochet

Lads if you're interested in joining the Asian comp, have a read of the below

http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,105139.0.html

Please Note
Due to the need to start our own drafts and keep the off-season moving, applications will be open for just over a day, closing at 11:59PM AEDT on Wednesday 25th November

So jump in straight away