Main Menu

EXV: Discussion

Started by Vinny, September 15, 2014, 10:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrich102

Vin :'(

Just a thought for next year, I'm going to get screwed over this week because of Freo resting players and stuff, cloud we possibly start the season earlier so the grand finals in the second last week of the season?

Holz

Quote from: nrich102 on September 01, 2015, 07:37:15 AM

Just a thought for next year, I'm going to get screwed over this week because of Freo resting players and stuff, cloud we possibly start the season earlier so the grand finals in the second last week of the season?

I have really considered this. The issue is you dont know when teams will rest. Historically they do it in round 22 aswell (just didnt happen this year).

Spite

Quote from: Holz on September 01, 2015, 09:39:51 AM

I have really considered this. The issue is you dont know when teams will rest. Historically they do it in round 22 aswell (just didnt happen this year).

23 rounds, 3 byes.
Have to play each other 13 times. 4 finals. Need 17 weeks to play our season. Have 20 weeks to do so.

Start round 2, end round 21?

Holz

Quote from: Spite on September 01, 2015, 01:37:07 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 01, 2015, 09:39:51 AM

23 rounds, 3 byes.
Have to play each other 13 times. 4 finals. Need 17 weeks to play our season. Have 20 weeks to do so.

Start round 2, end round 21?

We still have the rivalry round. What do people think on that, keep it or scrap it?

We could start round 1, have the rilvary round and still finish round 21. That way every AFL team is in contention.

Im also going to start the north v south thing up again.

maybe could have something going on in round 22 and round 23.

does anyone have any suggestions.

with the new scoring system getting score up will take 1/4 the time so more time to do interesting things.

Spite

It is only a few more buttons work so happy for both.

I will get this up and running online at the end of the year so the draft and trades will still have to be done here obviously, hope that's ok

Holz

Quote from: Spite on September 03, 2015, 01:39:25 PM

I will get this up and running online at the end of the year so the draft and trades will still have to be done here obviously, hope that's ok

yeah thats fine, im on top of trade season.

Spite

Quote from: Holz on September 03, 2015, 01:40:21 PM
Quote from: Spite on September 03, 2015, 01:39:25 PM

yeah thats fine, im on top of trade season.

Sweet, thanks holz!

nrich102

Who am I rivals with? Lol

What dates are the drafts and stuff going to be on? I'm going overseas from the 10th of December or sometime around there.

Holz

Quote from: nrich102 on September 03, 2015, 05:04:43 PM

What dates are the drafts and stuff going to be on? I'm going overseas from the 10th of December or sometime around there.

It will depends on when the actual draft is. thats typcially late november. So the draft will likely be then or early December.

your Rivals with the English Lions.

Hellopplz

I don't mind if the season starts from Round 1 AFL instead of a few rounds in. Pre-season friendlies are just for fun, so if you guys don't want to be impacted as much from resting near finals, guess could just start it earlier.

I love the rivalry with the Bison that we have, given since they've got young, Iceland are moving ahead in the H2H >:D.

Atto

Quote from: Holz on September 03, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

It will depends on when the actual draft is. thats typcially late november. So the draft will likely be then or early December.

Draft is Tuesday 24th of November, rookie and ps drafts are Friday 27th of November

Holz

Quote from: Atto on September 03, 2015, 10:51:30 PM
Quote from: Holz on September 03, 2015, 05:09:26 PM

Draft is Tuesday 24th of November, rookie and ps drafts are Friday 27th of November

Thanks rookie is always after second trade period. Draft will probably be Nov 25th

Holz

Happy to announce that Spinking is back in the comp taking over Vinnys squad.

Great to have you back.

This is probably a good point to bring up if your considering not coaching pm me.

If not with spitesscoring system should have a huge next year.

Spinking

Thanks Holz. Very pleased to be back in the fold, although sad to see Vinny has moved on.

My first ever gig in EXV was as assistant coach to Torp at the Stallions, so it is like coming home...

Keen for an active trade period.

LF

What is this scoring system that has been mentioned several times?